Saturn Sky Forum banner

1041 - 1060 of 1787 Posts

·
7,019 Posts
Just curious, and not knocking anyone's choices, but what is the significance of the "deception" emblem? Lots of people have it, but I don't understand why?:confused:

Jim :cool:
Jim, its a car transformation emblem I guess.... Goes well with the Trunk/Hood/Doors Swung Up and Open for Show..... I tried looking around eBay for a 2"X2" emblem and nothing caught my eye and most it all were for a different type of car.. This Transformer icon emblem goes well with any car that can transform into exotic form or stance with its doors up and over, the hood opened forward and the trunk swung back......... Perfect! :)

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
jim,
i went with the decepticon look because in the original movie jazz was a solstice and a sky is way more evil looking so it was logic for me to go with that theme, on top of the fact i love transformers. i went with the skywarp name from a poll i did on our forum to decide what name and i was going with seidon but, a member said you should do skywarp and it just stuck.
Freudian slip? :lol:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Changed my oil. I love the Fulmer Valve!

Also added a new sticker to my third brake light.

Looks pretty good. Probably should have taken the light out to do it, but I didn't.

I added ASP Graphics front marker lights graphics a while back, and am not at all impressed with them.

I'm sure they would look better if I took the light off to install them, but they still wouldn't cover very well.

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
Changed my oil. I love the Fulmer Valve!
Only way to go.
I hate strickers. Gm placed so many of them in our cars. Tammy found 3 more
in plain site.
Very nice Redline.
LLLFLY

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Rob,

you need to get your car out of DDM's garage by October at the latest.
That's when I want to drop mine off for my Internal upgrades
:jester:

I finally got around to taking a new picture of my engine bay with all the latest installed goodies.
Oil Catch Can, Synapse BOV on the Drive IC Pipe and if you look hard, you will see that top of a 2871 Turbo.

·
7,019 Posts
I haven't seen a painted shifter housing in here. So here is mine that I sprayed myself. It looks Orange in the picture but it is a perfect color match to Chili Pepper Red.
Looks very nice.... :thumbs:
Their has been a few who have done this... I would love to paint mine in black.....

1041 - 1060 of 1787 Posts