Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what this is, (It's not a badge, yet) but does anyone know what the purpose of having it there is? It looks like some sort of plate.. maybe it's where a badge WILL go?

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
101jinx101 said:
Not sure what this is, (It's not a badge, yet) but does anyone know what the purpose of having it there is? It looks like some sort of plate.. maybe it's where a badge WILL go?
It was only in the concept car, I had posted a better picture before in another thread but it is no longer available, maybe when Troy move the pictures it got lost, however here is another picture that tells you what it is, the plate on the side and the one in the back are the same logo.
http://www.skyroadster.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=195&size=big&sort=2&cat=3033

·
Registered
432 Posts
ive known there to be a lot of cars with badges there, but when i saw the sky at the cleveland show, there was not a badge in that spot. i really dont know if they will have a badge there for production or not. if they do, ill just have to take it off.

maybe ill wear it as a neclace! :willy: jk

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, ok, it's just a "GM Designs" logo, lol... couldn't see it very well from the picture I posted.. thanks :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts