Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ohkay.... now, i know this has been done already in the past... but, i think we should get new pics of your CO-PILOT....... and.... if anyone is interested.... My co-pilot.., Bear, who now lives on a HUGE farm with an older girlfriend shepherd.... hmmmmm.. lucky him.... and I came up with the YUMMIEST doggie treats.. and i actually just sold 25 jars of it (the mix- all the dry ingredients) to the kennel where i got him from...... for a very reasonable amount i shall say. If anyone is interested in some.. or a sample.. i would be very happy to ship one out to you as, most of you know, i cant do much lately, and this gives me an activity to do and make a little fun money on the side..... while i sit here and stare at the walls... anyway..... PM me or email me.. [email protected] and i would be happy to ship out a jar.. or a sample treat...... i put all the ingredients in the jar except for a small amount of oil, 1-2 eggs.. and 1/2 c ice water...... i sell them for 5 bucks plus shipping.. which shouldnt be much.. it is just a quart jar... . anyway..... i would love to see the NEW CO-PILOTS YOU ALL HAVE WITH YOU...... Here are some of the cuties........ Thanks... Teri

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well,... if they ask nicely.. YES...... lol... i am hatching all kinds of eggs... hence the colored chicks..... and the green monster... well, i couldnt tell him NO....SkyBaby

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
I worked at a mental hospital for eight years. I understand you and your colored chickens.

Shirley

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
:thumbs:
Well,... if they ask nicely.. YES...... lol... i am hatching all kinds of eggs... hence the colored chicks..... and the green monster... well, i couldnt tell him NO....SkyBaby
I like the baby chicks, I raised chickens for years!!!!!:thumbs: I am not kiddin' either, Mostly Barred Rocks & Production Reds(great layers):thumbs:

·
Registered
607 Posts
After working a double yesterday & coming back in at 8 this morning, I feel/look like that green monster :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts