Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing Skyhope's pics, I'm really leaning away from silver pearl to the graphite. :D Anyone got some more? I'm just afraid how much more it may show dirt/chips/swirls/etc. :banghead:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you--ordered a Silver Pearl/Red Leather---but thinking the Graphite/Red Leather may be better.

I did just get the stock wheels which I think works with the Silver Pearl.

I do think you HAVE to get Chrome with the Graphite for the looks.

Its a tough call.

·
Registered
18,031 Posts
definitely the chrome wheels...not a tough call. Painted wheels r only for the silver pearl if u wish them...because it matches the paint...chrome will look best with all other colors

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
marlboromike said:
definitely the chrome wheels...not a tough call. Painted wheels r only for the silver pearl if u wish them...because it matches the paint...chrome will look best with all other colors

Definitely chrome! I getting the Black Onyx...and I am quite aware of the color issues with dirt, etc..But when it's washed, and polished..WOW..:eek: ...Its bad-AS-. We use to own a black Dodge Ram Truck...NOW! That was a hard truck to keep clean all the time!....Especially in the winter, but since the sky is obivous smaller, it'll be a pleasure working on her/him....whatever....:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
azzhauler said:
After seeing Skyhope's pics, I'm really leaning away from silver pearl to the graphite. :D Anyone got some more? I'm just afraid how much more it may show dirt/chips/swirls/etc. :banghead:
I have great pics of my silver graphite with red leather baby. I will email them to you is you shot me an email asking for them

email requests to [email protected]

·
Registered
388 Posts
I've seen the graphite in both the painted and chrome rims and IMO the chrome looks better. The graphite looks very classy and richer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Received my sky on Thursday. Silver Graphite, red interior, and painted wheels. It looks great! The silver graphite paint brings out the red interior and the wheels look good on it. Dress up the tires and they shine!
5 speed (fun to drive)
monson system
limited slip

1 - 11 of 11 Posts