Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a silver Graphite SKY in Annapolis last night coming off the Route 50 ramp. I pulled up next to you in my Yellow SKY at the West Street Light. I wasn't in much of a mood for conversation but it was cool to finally see another SKY on the road.

·
Registered
804 Posts
MrJester said:
I saw a silver Graphite SKY in Annapolis last night coming off the Route 50 ramp. I pulled up next to you in my Yellow SKY at the West Street Light. I wasn't in much of a mood for conversation but it was cool to finally see another SKY on the road.
I hope you didn't snub them.:nono: I saw a silver Sky a week ago at a light, they pulled up next to my red one. I gave a little wave and smile and they actually turned their nose up and ignored me. Now, turning a bad thing to good, I chose to think they didn't see my bright red, newly polished, highly beautiful car sitting next to them at the light and they were simply trying to see the stop light over the window.:D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
From what I understand from Sky Owners -- He/she most likely wasn't in the mood either...:cool: The end of a long day answering questions!:lol:

Something I’ll be experiencing soon (Like about 1pm Friday June 16...!):thumbs:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts