Shy of 4,100 miles, original delivery September 1st :thumbs:
- silver pearl with black leather
- 5-speed manual
- 6-disc Monsoon stereo (no XM)
- limited slip rear diff.
- spoiler
- 18" chrome wheels
- Mobil 1 oil change at loal Saturn dealer

AND including my aftermarket parts (locals can also take with them the OEM parts)

- Magnaflow single exhaust / dual tip
- SaturnMotorsports Fujita dual CAI

Car is mint - I have not had one single issue with it - NO LSD leaking, no top issues, NOTHING! It is near new and kept in pristine, always garaged, condition.

I'm located in SE Wisconsin outside of Waukesha and can arrange for delivery or meet within 100 miles.

I'll even throw in a bottle of Turtle Wax ICE! :lol:

Price - even $28,900 with OEM and aftermarket parts (installed).

·
Registered
163 Posts
Fujita CAI

I had the same CAI installed in mine and am waiting for parts to arrive before installing the CAT exhaust and high performance Cat converter.

With the CAI there is a low frequency growl that starts just shy of 4k rpm. My question is what happens to the low frequency growl with the CAT exhaust installed? Does it change any in regards to engine rpm or in level?

I've noticed some gas milelage and (some) performance improvements with the CAI. How would you describe the performance difference with both installed?

Thanks

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price Drop!

Got a call from my dealer that my RL is being built this week. ETA around end of December for delivery! :thumbs:

So, I have to move out this car ASAP! :willy:

New price is $27,500 flat - only 4,700 miles! All extra parts and OEM stuff included. :thumbs:

PM me or direct e-mail at [email protected]

No diff leak either!!!!! I had a post earlier in another section that I thought it was leaking - no drips after sitting for 4 days (must have been from something else).

·
Registered
745 Posts
Congrats

On your Christmas redline, we our going to have some great runs in the spring. Good luck on selling your great performing Sky. It really sounds strong.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Some folks here are keeping both their base and Redline....SKY... :D

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Got a call from my dealer that my RL is being built this week. ETA around end of December for delivery! :thumbs:

So, I have to move out this car ASAP! :willy:

New price is $27,500 flat - only 4,700 miles! All extra parts and OEM stuff included. :thumbs:

PM me or direct e-mail at [email protected]

No diff leak either!!!!! I had a post earlier in another section that I thought it was leaking - no drips after sitting for 4 days (must have been from something else).
CONGRATS on your R/L order, it only goes to show that behind every dark cloud is a silverpearl Redline:lol: :lol: :thumbs:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LAST CHANCE - I got the call my RL is IN!!!

REDUCED TO ONLY $26,000 dead even!!!! I MUST SELL!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would think your dealer would give you that for a trade-in.
$22,000 on the trade-in. I'd end up $4,500 in reverse to what I owe! :banghead: :willy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts