Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 5 months waiting, it was a pleasant surprise to pick up my silver sky yesterday, the day before my birthday. How awesome is that? It was absolutely stunning also. Great fit and finish. No paint flaws. And I love how it growls. No unpleasant surprizes with the price either which was nice. :D :D :D

This car is really cool. I love driving it. It turns heads everywhere too. I am just unsure how well it will work as my only vehicle. Time will tell. What does everyone else think about this?

Gotta run, lots of partying to do tonight.:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Congrats on the car and the birthday! Have fun this may be the best birthday present you ever get!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats also, oh and uh... can I be your des. driver??????:driving:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Happy Birthday to you!

All I got on mine..... was a pack of socks.....:D

Congrats! I cant think of a better way to celebrate your birthday! :cheers:

·
Registered
316 Posts
happy b day to you. we should sing to you :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
SAILJ35 said:
This car is really cool. I love driving it. It turns heads everywhere too. I am just unsure how well it will work as my only vehicle. Time will tell. What does everyone else think about this?
My SKY is my only vehicle. You really can get more in the trunk than you might think you can. You'll get used to it. I never really needed all the "stuff" I had in my old car. It does help if you have friends or family nearby with a van or something for those occasional runs to Costco!

·
Registered
130 Posts
What a wonderful present! Congratulations to you :)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Nice to be loved! Happy Happy Birthday ....:cheers:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Congrats on an awesome birthday gift!

Enjoy the many miles of smiles! :D

post some pictures after you've settled down from all the excitement...hehehe!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts