Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New meets Old: (Funny how the old one has a real trunk and a full size spare tire!)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
:cool: Extremely COOL pictures!!! :cheers: :cool: :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
149 Posts
I live the wheel combo, thanks for the great pics! Can't believe how much, lower, wider and lingers the sky looks compared to the tr6

·
Registered
129 Posts
Memories

Thanks for the pics. My first new car I purchased was a 1972 TR6. She had 15 inch red line tires by the way. I must say that even though the Sky is new and the TR6 is an oldie but goodie I feel that the TR6 was a more practical car. She had a nice sized trunk and also a spare tire. That was a good thing since the TR6 was my only car at the time but now I don't need the trunk since I have a SUV when hauling things around or extended vacations. Will the SUV be used for those trips? I think not unless the weather is bad. I look forward to driving my Sky this summer and I'm sure that memories of my first new roadster will flood back into my mind and heart. On another note.....please remove the roll bar from the 6. Never cared for them. :) Ruins the looks of that classic roadster.
Jayne

·
Registered
155 Posts
WOW.... I just ordered my car... silver grapite. You are making me second guess it!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey look, there's that rear spoiler some of us have been waiting to see..........:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts