Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldnt believe how many people were dying for pics from my post...and...at first, I thought, well...everyone here is used to waiting :D when it comes to the Sky (redline and standard)...SO...because everyone here has been helpful...I want to return the favor...

Started this thread to post pics of the Silver Graphite Redline with premium Chrome wheels and Premium Trim (red/black)...

Like I said, most of you that read this site have learned a lot because of everyone that posted and contributed here. I amazed the dealers I dealt with with my current and accurate knowledge about the purchase I was planning to, and eventually, did make....Furthermore, I was well informed, and it helped me get exactly what I wanted.

My way of saying thanks...:thumbs:

Now...here's a couple of pics...lighting is terrible...overcast day...

For those wanting to know which color to choose between silver graphite and silver pearl...a couple of these will really help...I took a few shots with the Silver Pearl VUE next to my Silver Graphite SKY...

Enjoy...If anyone wants particular snapshots from various angles...just let me know...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
I couldnt believe how many people were dying for pics from my post...and...at first, I thought, well...everyone here is used to waiting :D when it comes to the Sky (redline and standard)...SO...because everyone here has been helpful...I want to return the favor...

Started this thread to post pics of the Silver Graphite Redline with premium Chrome wheels and Premium Trim (red/black)...

Like I said, most of you that read this site have learned a lot because of everyone that posted and contributed here. I amazed the dealers I dealt with with my current and accurate knowledge about the purchase I was planning to, and eventually, did make....Furthermore, I was well informed, and it helped me get exactly what I wanted.

My way of saying thanks...:thumbs:

Now...here's a couple of pics...lighting is terrible...overcast day...

For those wanting to know which color to choose between silver graphite and silver pearl...a couple of these will really help...I took a few shots with the Silver Pearl VUE next to my Silver Graphite SKY...

Enjoy...If anyone wants particular snapshots from various angles...just let me know...
We need all angles, top, bottom, side, under, every side!!! :lol:

Also, just so you know, the Silver on the Vue is Silver Nickel and NOT Silver Pearl!!! Different colors!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Is looking at these like cheating on my baseline Graphite in the garage? I hope not.

Thanks for the pics and enjoy the ride. I can't wait to try out a Redline for myself.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More pics

You know...I thought it was Silver Nickel...thanks for the correction...For all intensive purposes, silver nickel and silver pearl are just about the same...I considered having a matching set and pulled the VUE next to the dealer demo model of the SKY....then...said...Nahhh....I like the Silver Graphite better...

Btw, what sold the Silver Graphite color for me was the chrome vents on the front hood....They didnt really show up that well on the Silver Pearl....here's a couple more pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
491 Posts
Awesome looking car. I went to the dealership last night and they actually had a silver graphite (not a RL) in the showroom, sold of course. Looked amazing. Can you post some pics of the interior? i got the red trim as well and would like to see so i want to see as many samples as possible. Thanks!

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Very Nice Very Sharp!!!

Great color!!! Wow! Another Redline in the bunch!!

CONGRATZ!!!:thumbs: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Man I just love that redesigned front end. :thumbs: MadAboutSky if you could throw in a few more various shots and angles of the front end that would be cool. :cheers:

·
Registered
225 Posts
I would really like to see a picture of it from the side as I am trying to decie on the issue of a spoiler or not still. Picture straight on from the back would also be very helpful, please please;-).

Also anyone else with good side shots of sky's with and without spoilers would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
You know...I thought it was Silver Nickel...thanks for the correction...For all intensive purposes, silver nickel and silver pearl are just about the same...I considered having a matching set and pulled the VUE next to the dealer demo model of the SKY....then...said...Nahhh....I like the Silver Graphite better...

Btw, what sold the Silver Graphite color for me was the chrome vents on the front hood....They didnt really show up that well on the Silver Pearl....here's a couple more pics...
Looks GREAT! Good choice on the colors! I think the headlights look very cool - maybe I'll add them to my baseline at some point.

·
Registered
40 Posts
thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
453 Posts
by the way, it just depreciated $1000.00...front license plate holder...a no no..:lol: :lol:
I was thinking the same thing. Beautiful looking car, but WHY a front license plate. I was horrified!! :eek:
Theresa

·
Registered
414 Posts
Now that's a good-looking Sky, thanks for the pics.....enjoy the ride!:thumbs:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Permanent case of SGS (Silly Grin Syndrome)

I think we are all gonna have that syndrome....too funny

·
Registered
323 Posts
by the way, it just depreciated $1000.00...front license plate holder...a no no..:lol: :lol:
:agree: There are ways to add a front plate (for proof AFTER you are stopped) and then have it removed without drilling into the car. My dealer gave me a special mount with double-sided tape in case I get stopped. No holes for me! :nono:

My cousin routinely does this with his Porsche Boxster. I intend the same, if ever questioned.

Of course, I could also carry a pic of a Corvette front end where plates simply are not feasible as proof to the questioning party that other cars are allowed (most of the time) the front plate exception in my State.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NO Holes...

Just make sure the dealer installs it with the doublesided tape....

Mine is installed with doublesided tape...Unfortunately in Maryland, front plates are required by law, and the dealer isnt about to risk getting sued by plating the car improperly.

You all had me worried...

·
Registered
223 Posts
:agree: There are ways to add a front plate (for proof AFTER you are stopped) and then have it removed without drilling into the car. My dealer gave me a special mount with double-sided tape in case I get stopped. No holes for me! :nono:

My cousin routinely does this with his Porsche Boxster. I intend the same, if ever questioned.
What does that do for you? When the blue lights start flashing are you going to jump out of the car and stick it on or just complain that it fell off, and you hadn't had time to put it back on?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts