Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say if you have dust in your area, Silverpearl is a great color to have.

As of 2 month's ago they started building the new Dallas Cowboy Stadium, since they broke ground they have been hauling dirt night & day where the bowl part of the stadium is to be. Yes you guessed I live about 1 1/4 miles form the damn thing. So consequently I am living in a dust cloud. If Serenity was any other color I would be washing her everyday. No rain + Texas heat = dust bowl. I have to say thanks for the Silverpearl Color GM, it is truly a blessing here.:thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,129 Posts
It is a beautiful color! And even more so because of the reasons you mentioned.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts
the Dallas Cowboys are getting a new stadium??? :cool: Did we have a winning season..:lol:
I love my Silver Pearl! ....your right...she hides dust well! VIN 3339

Cowboys & Longhorn fan!

from Austin...now Miami!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,129 Posts
Karen said:
the Dallas Cowboys are getting a new stadium??? :cool: Did we have a winning season..:lol:
I love my Silver Pearl! ....your right...she hides dust well! VIN 3339

Cowboys & Longhorn fan!

from Austin...now Miami!
THe cowboys were one of my favorite teams when Tom Landry coached them..they always seemed so tight, and together. So...silver...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Karen said:
the Dallas Cowboys are getting a new stadium??? :cool: Did we have a winning season..:lol:
I love my Silver Pearl! ....your right...she hides dust well! VIN 3339

Cowboys & Longhorn fan!

from Austin...now Miami!
Your good in my book! HOOK EM'!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
727 Posts
Silver is a great color for hiding dust and dirt! It must be part of the reason why Silver has been one of the most popular new car colors for some time! :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
I was torn between silver, blue or black - I have picked black. Obviously I feel I have way to much free time on my hands and I feel the need to wash my car daily. Sure, your thinking "big deal, I love to wash and wax my Sky", but what about this winter! eeekkkss But I look so good in black, sigh, vanity isnt a pretty sight is it ??????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
727 Posts
ineedmorebotox said:
I was torn between silver, blue or black - I have picked black. Obviously I feel I have way to much free time on my hands and I feel the need to wash my car daily. Sure, your thinking "big deal, I love to wash and wax my Sky", but what about this winter! eeekkkss But I look so good in black, sigh, vanity isnt a pretty sight is it ??????
Nothing looks good in winter, at least around my neck of the woods (Western New York).

Black is high maintenance, but the effort to keep it clean sure pays off too! If your willing to put in the effort, you will have one sharp looking Sky!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Fformula88 said:
Nothing looks good in winter, at least around my neck of the woods (Western New York).

Black is high maintenance, but the effort to keep it clean sure pays off too! If your willing to put in the effort, you will have one sharp looking Sky!

I am quite psychotic about keeping my vehicles clean and maintenanced, just never had a black car and a wee dab skeered (hillbilly Skip talk for scared). I love it when people talk about how my car is always clean and well kept. Dont want to trash my rep ! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
727 Posts
ineedmorebotox said:
I am quite psychotic about keeping my vehicles clean and maintenanced, just never had a black car and a wee dab skeered (hillbilly Skip talk for scared). I love it when people talk about how my car is always clean and well kept. Dont want to trash my rep ! :D
I am the same as you, which is why I probably will never buy a black car! :D

I generally wash my car a couple times a week. Even water spots bug me! I have generally bought white cars as daily drivers because they also hide dirt and dust fairly well. Up close you can see it, but at 50 feet, no way. In the winter, they hide the road salt well too, since it is also white.

However, my favorite sports car color is red, which is also fairly high maintenance. Not as much as black, but still significant.

Enjoy! A clean black car looks superb. At least I think so!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
388 Posts
Ernest said:
Just wanted to say if you have dust in your area, Silverpearl is a great color to have.

As of 2 month's ago they started building the new Dallas Cowboy Stadium, since they broke ground they have been hauling dirt night & day where the bowl part of the stadium is to be. Yes you guessed I live about 1 1/4 miles form the damn thing. So consequently I am living in a dust cloud. If Serenity was any other color I would be washing her everyday. No rain + Texas heat = dust bowl. I have to say thanks for the Silverpearl Color GM, it is truly a blessing here.:thumbs:
Glad to hear I made a great color choice :thumbs:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top