Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am down in San Antonio on buisness for a week and was wondering if anyone wants to meet up. I am meeting espressojim on Sunday, I will try and get some pictures. If anyone else wants to meet up just give me a PM and I will give you my cell phone number to facilitate contact. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ernest you are always invited if you feel like making the drive. :thumbs:

·
Registered
72 Posts
How about:

Holiday Inn - New Braunfels
1051 N. IH 35
New Braunfels, TX 78130

It is on the east side of I-35 at exit 189.

Meet in Kathie's Restaurant at the hotel.

Marklynn, you pick the time.

Jim

·
Registered
229 Posts
Now don't get the New Braunfels people too riled up looking at your Skys. I want to still have some gawkers when mine comes in. :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
We are in Houston. If I only had mine, we would meet you there too. It would be a blast. Alas, I still have until October before I can have fun.

·
Registered
72 Posts
We ended up at the *bucks at exit 186 and I got my first call on my car phone when Mark called to let me know where he was.

It was a great meeting and Mark's Sky is gorgeous.

There is something coming up at Texas Speedway in Ft. Worth Labor Day, I think. I'd would be great to see as many Texas (and any other Skys as well) as possible.

Ernest, Marklynn, keep us posted.

Mark has pictures of today's meet. He said he will post them later tonight.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had a great time Jim glad you made the ride. I posted the pictures on a new link. :thumbs:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Glad you guys had a great time. I can't wait until we can join up. My Sky is due in around October.

In case anyone remembers the problems I was having with my dealer wanting to keep my car as a demo for a month, well, the outcome is - I dumped the dealer. We had several good fights over the issue and I finally told them to cancel the order. I will have to wait a couple of months longer, but the dealer I have now has been totally awesome. Actually calls me to give me updates, etc. Very nice people. I hate waiting longer, but at least I feel I will get a lot better service when it gets here - and most importantly - no one will be driving it but us!!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SkyRae you getting a new SKY is as good a reason as any to have a meet. :cheers:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sounds good enough for me! You're on for sometime this fall. My car is due in October. My salesman said it may make it in September, but he didn't want me to get my hopes up. He felt safer saying October. That will be good top-down weather for Texas.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I would've like that meeting, but I was in Dallas. Thought I saw Ernest going down I-30 @ 2:30pm Sat 29th going east bound, by Six Flags. It was the first I've seen since getting mine.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mitchell said:
I would've like that meeting, but I was in Dallas. Thought I saw Ernest going down I-30 @ 2:30pm Sat 29th going east bound, by Six Flags. It was the first I've seen since getting mine.:cheers:
Ernest is pretty quick so you have to be sure the first time as you won't get a chance at a second glance. :jester:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts