Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend is trying to tell me my premium leather seats are not completely leather - that the middle seat portion is vinyl. Please say it isn't so!

·
Registered
389 Posts
They are not totally leather. on the website it says leather inserts, so I assumed at least the tan parts of my seats are leather.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
A friend is trying to tell me my premium leather seats are not completely leather - that the middle seat portion is vinyl. Please say it isn't so!
Actually it is the opposite -- you sit on the leather and everything else is vinyl. (teh catalogue says -- Leather seating areas). This is common to many "leather" interiors. Even most leather couches.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Actually it is the opposite -- you sit on the leather and everything else is vinyl. (teh catalogue says -- Leather seating areas). This is common to many "leather" interiors. Even most leather couches.
You are right!:thumbs:

This is very very common....

I do not know of too many cars on the market that would have "full leather"

Most have just the seating areas and all other components of the seat is vinyl.:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I remember a friend who bought a MB. He bragged about the leather seats. I was in the car later and was able to get a look under -- Leather doesn't have a thread weave backing does it?? :lol: His eyes told the story

I have no reason to doubt the Ford 150 being all leather -- but I bet there is at least some vinyl in there.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
921 Posts
This the leather on my King Ranch. Probably the only place there is, possibly, vinyl is on the inside of the saddle bags on the back of the front seats. This my Texas toy until my Redline gets here

Attachments

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
This the leather on my King Ranch. Probably the only place there is, possibly, vinyl is on the inside of the saddle bags on the back of the front seats. This my Texas toy until my Redline gets here
Looks like sittin' on a fine couch!:thumbs:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Dog gone, get me th' pop corn and sum junior mints Martha. We uns are goin tuh thu movies in style:lol:
Nice theater seating!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts