Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came home from a long ass day fixing copiers and my answering machine said hey you got a message. It was my salesman informing me that I had won the lottery for first imageat Saturn of Huntsville. Well that phone appeared in my hands so fast that all I heard was a sonic boom. My salesperson, Jim Kerr, said did I want First image after demo image. Well no brainer there. I said Midnite Blue, black leather insides,black top, cd mp-3 monsoon system, lsd. Took my app. for GMAC financing and told me that it went through. Now all I have to do is convence my girlfriend that the garage needs to be cleaned out. I know , ask nicely and it will be done. Yes today was a good day after all. Skip......:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Way to go ... Congratulations! Ski Up

·
Registered
802 Posts
bubbacc said:
Way to go ... Congratulations! Ski Up
Skip? Imaged? my first thoughts were of a camera shot of repairmans cleavage....Yuk!
Oh! Not! Hey, congratulations are in order so here they are...
CONGRATULATIONS!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
eldeeko said:
Skip? Imaged? my first thoughts were of a camera shot of repairmans cleavage....Yuk!
Oh! Not! Hey, congratulations are in order so here they are...
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Hey I wear a suit and tie . I be dignified. Yeah right. No cleavage just belly. Skip...:cool:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Yahoo SKI-Up, we is definately going to party atr the cement pond for sure now!!! I am so happy to hear the good news, and remember keep that lazy hound dog away from it 'cause he might just bury the darn thing, ya hear!!:thumbs: :thumbs: :willy: :willy: :crazy: :crazy: :D :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
richmcc said:
Also, no copy repairman crack either! :willy:

Congratulations! F'n :cool:

I was a wondering about CRACK..... hehehehe......:nono: KEEP IT COVERED.:nono: .. lol... CONGRATS BUDDY...:thumbs: way too awesome.. SkyBaby-07

1 - 7 of 7 Posts