Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Pigs are made for BBQing. And cornsidering that yall gots a new coach this year, BBQ time is near....Skip...No matter what the SEC does rule in football.....:):)

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
hummmmm, skip you got a birthday coming up or something? looks like i know what to get ya if you do.. :lol: Da Girls custom etching... :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
hummmmm, skip you got a birthday coming up or something? looks like i know what to get ya if you do.. :lol: Da Girls custom etching... :lol:
My birthday was January 19th. And as to the girls , well I hate to admit it but they do not really exist. Seriously they are the toothy dogs on the internet and I use them in a lot of my postings. A long time ago Eldeeko , a member of this forum, ran across them on the internet And forwarded the picture to me. I use them cause I think they personify the redneck image that I espouse. Actually, and you can ask Skybaby cause she knows me , I am a meek, mild, pleasant guy who iffen you saw me walking down the street would not give me a second look. But on the net I am Captain America and can do no wrong. I kinda like the way I am and nah don't need an etching of my toothy dogs. Oh and in case you want to know their names and I pulled this out of my hat one night, they are from left to right, Fartblossom, Hound, and TwoTeeth...Skip....:)

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yes, I knew that. :) Or at least I assumed they weren't real. :lol: But regardless of what anyone thinks, your important to us! And if I saw you on the street I'd hope you'd be in the SKY with that Alabama A all lit up! :thumbs:

·
Registered
17,486 Posts
Now u let the secret out..u gave out too much info...now anyone can snoop around the house and find the moonshine still...no guard dogs! This is not Truth or DARE.

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
ya but

Ya that is sort of true MM but don't forget Skip has that killer squirrel out back, he would just as soon come in the house and bite your leg if ya steal his Skippies moonshine.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Yes that would be Charlie the treerat. He gives the bunnies that live below the ground in this huge bush grief every morning....Skip...:):)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Yeppers... Skip is a big ol teddy bear!!!!! and.. I seen Charlie.... DONT MESS WITH HIM.... no way.... .... LUV YA SKIP! SkyBaby

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
MM
SKIP
SKYBABY

you guys have crazy posting counts!!! I can't believe that number. that's a lot of typing.......

Thanks so much for everything you guys have done with this forum.... :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Yes that would be Charlie the treerat. He gives the bunnies that live below the ground in this huge bush grief every morning....Skip...:):)
Huh?:willy:....bunnies?...huge bush?......Skip, you readin' Playboy in the john again?:lol::lol::eek:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
MM
SKIP
SKYBABY

you guys have crazy posting counts!!! I can't believe that number. that's a lot of typing.......

Thanks so much for everything you guys have done with this forum.... :thumbs:

That is just cuz I sit at home on my duff...... alllll dayyyy every day... doing NOTHING...... but ... well, nothing much... SkyBaby

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Huh?:willy:....bunnies?...huge bush?......Skip, you readin' Playboy in the john again?:lol::lol::eek:
Huge bush equals HUSTLER...Skip...And yes Jayman I do have some waskerly wabbits in my yard....:)

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
That is just cuz I sit at home on my duff...... alllll dayyyy every day... doing NOTHING...... but ... well, nothing much... SkyBaby
Aw c'mon, Aubrey.....no pity parties here:thumbs:...there's gotta' be more uses for your duff than sitting down:lol:

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
What! Those aren't real? I thought I took that picture somewhere in the South in front of a Double Wide (and not my ex-wife).Below is what you get when you kiss the frog pictured
damn, the one on the right looks downright anorexic compared to the other ones.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts