Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Quote from the 2nd article. "The Sky is Saturn's version of the Pontiac Solstice roadster."

We are a copy of the Solstice?:mad:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
rick112 said:
Quote from the 2nd article. "The Sky is Saturn's version of the Pontiac Solstice roadster."

We are a copy of the Solstice?:mad:
If they're gonna say that they should at least say "a more refined Solstice" or "an upscale version of the Solstice" like most writers do to anger both us AND the Solstice owners!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
azzhauler said:
Well they were out first... I dunno.
This is grammatically correct as well as technically accurate:

MSN Article said:
The Sky shares a front-engine rear-wheel-drive platform with the Pontiac Solstice...
To say that "The SKY is a Solstice with crinkly fenders" really isn't accurate. The SKY and Solstice both share the Kappa Platform, so they are siblings. The SKY is not a child of the Solstice...

·
Registered
304 Posts
It's based on page hits, so really this poll is meaningless. Especially when you see that a Mustang is number 1. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
This is only the first 3 months of 2006 -- now that people know more about the Sky and the advertising has picked up I think we will be giving the Ford a run for first place.

·
Registered
692 Posts
1994SC2 said:
This is only the first 3 months of 2006 -- now that people know more about the Sky and the advertising has picked up I think we will be giving the Ford a run for first place.

As a present convertible mustang owner (9.5 years) and a past member of the San Diego Mustang club I'd say Ford's got their work cut out for them. She caught my eye and I we thought we were pretty "die hard" mustang fans. We still will keep the Pony, she's a keeper in her class.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts