Saturn Sky Forum banner

Sky Arrival

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  azote 
#1 ·
Just wanted to report that Saturn of Fort Worth & Saturn of Hurst Texas received their Sky's this morning. I am going this afternoon to check them out, maybe. Mine was shipped 3 days after them, expecting mine by end of week, hopefully.:willy: :thumbs:

#2 ·
Ernest said:
Just wanted to report that Saturn of Fort Worth & Saturn of Hurst Texas received their Sky's this morning. I am going this afternoon to check them out, maybe. Mine was shipped 3 days after them, expecting mine by end of week, hopefully.:willy: :thumbs:
they may have been on the same shipment....

#3 ·
SkyMan 07 said:
they may have been on the same shipment....
I agree... especially since it went on the choo-choo... :cheers:

#4 ·
Ernest said:
You can get 6 or 8 Sky's on one truck...bet yours is one of them...haven't seen "hide nor hair" of them here on the left coast!

#5 · (Edited)
I suspect mine is in the FT Worth hub, everyone seems to think it will be here sometime this week. Hopefully. I am going to check them out this afternoon, if I can take it, be awfully hard though, but it is real close, I can feel her. Only two came in on the truck this morning, the other two dealer demos. Mine of course being the las demo, but not the least.:D Looks like we are getting a time frame established, those two were shipped on the 14th, arrived on the 27. Makes mine due in 31st, correct? So that is exactly 13 days to Texas by rail.:thumbs:

#6 ·
eldeeko said:
You can get 6 or 8 Sky's on one truck...bet yours is one of them...haven't seen "hide nor hair" of them here on the left coast!
I was at Saturn of the Valley in CA getting car service and they said they expect there demo today or tommorrow, but then are going customize it, so it won't be in the showroom until next week. :banghead:

#8 ·
MOMDRAE said:
Just got a call from my dealer in Santa Rosa, CA. Their car is being unloaded as I write this. I will go down (70 miles) as soon as it can be driven. Yeah!! Mine is next!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I"m off work in 2 hours!!!!! and I work 50 miles from the dealer... RACE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 ·
richmcc said:
I was at Saturn of the Valley in CA getting car service and they said they expect there demo today or tommorrow, but then are going customize it, so it won't be in the showroom until next week. :banghead:
Customize it? BS they are just doing the dealer add-ons I'll bet. What kind of custom can you do to a new model anyway?
Looks like I'll be drifting by my dealers today under some false pretenses just to eyeball things. I want to catch them before they put in anything I am going to take out or don't want! They have never informed me of any such things, but I don't trust them anyway..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.