Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed on the Solstice Forum they have an artistic silhouette of the Solstice. I decided we needed one of the Sky as well. I also vectored the Sky logo type and I thought I would share these with you guys. Send me a PM and I can email you a copy. I have them in Coreldraw 9, EPS, Windows Metafile, and JPG formats

Attachments

·
Registered
802 Posts
GRinLR said:
I noticed on the Solstice Forum they have an artistic silhouette of the Solstice. I decided we needed one of the Sky as well. I also vectored the Sky logo type and I thought I would share these with you guys. Send me a PM and I can email you a copy. I have them in Coreldraw 9, EPS, Windows Metafile, and JPG formats
Super Nice! All kinds of things can be done with those.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Thanks GRinLR,AR. BTW I like the plate too.:cheers:

·
Registered
76 Posts
GRinLR said:
When you get your KappaShield you can put them on it.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SolSky_Designs said:
When you get your KappaShield you can put them on it.
Thats what gave me the idea to create a Sky one. You can have a decal made a most sign shops. I think it would be cool to have one that looks like etched glass.

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Interesting pic. Well I guess you've copyrighted (sp) the design now perhaps KappaSphere will make you a deal.

·
Registered
76 Posts
GRinLR said:
Thats what gave me the idea to create a Sky one. You can have a decal made a most sign shops. I think it would be cool to have one that looks like etched glass.
Actually, that is not a KappaShield. The owner Go-Driven cut his own out of plex and made his alot higher arc than Kappa's (using kappa's original). That is his own idea, but he is not selling his design.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Good job, I bet that will come in handy for alot of people here. :thumbs:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hello! I just ordered my RedLine Midnight blue Sky today from the dealership in Little Rock. Who is your sales guy ???

Ronda

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ineedmorebotox said:
Hello! I just ordered my RedLine Midnight blue Sky today from the dealership in Little Rock. Who is your sales guy ???

Ronda
Answered via your Private Message.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts