Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturn displayed the Sky on the car show circuit this past winter. They will show it again this upcoming car show circuit this winter - that's two car show seasons we had to look at a car we can't buy! Has this ever happened before with any other manufacturer? It's very frustrating!! :banghead:

·
Registered
250 Posts
I think it will make the rounds (as I'm told by the dealer that it will be here for the Orlando International Auto Show. This time, though, I think it will be here as a 2007 model for people to sit in and see if they like.. last year it didn't even make this show.

I'm hoping.. cause it's gonna be a big factor for me to consider the interior space ( big guy).

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
wtxhl said:
Saturn displayed the Sky on the car show circuit this past winter. They will show it again this upcoming car show circuit this winter - that's two car show seasons we had to look at a car we can't buy! Has this ever happened before with any other manufacturer? It's very frustrating!! :banghead:
The Solstice was at events beign shown since 2002 and it's jsut coming out now. You have to realize what you were seeing last car show round are considered "Concept Cars." What's going around this next set will be "pre-production cars." The wait for the Sky is actually extremely small. The Solstice has had one of the shortest Concept to production times of any car made. In general most cars are taken from design to production over a span of 5 years or greater. You're going to get the Sky in a span of one year thanks to the design efforts of the Solstice.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
sky_vue said:
I think it will make the rounds (as I'm told by the dealer that it will be here for the Orlando International Auto Show. This time, though, I think it will be here as a 2007 model for people to sit in and see if they like.. last year it didn't even make this show.

I'm hoping.. cause it's gonna be a big factor for me to consider the interior space ( big guy).
I'm a big guy myself, 6'3" 320 Lbs. I fit fairly well in the S2000 so I'm hoping I will fit good in the Sky.

We will have the Sky in the Dealer just for show purpose in October for a few days only. Pre-production vehicles. They will not let us drive it :brentil: :mad: But at least we will get to see it up close... :cheers:

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
I'm a big guy myself, 6'3" 320 Lbs. I fit fairly well in the S2000 so I'm hoping I will fit good in the Sky.

We will have the Sky in the Dealer just for show purpose in October for a few days only. Pre-production vehicles. They will not let us drive it :brentil: :mad: But at least we will get to see it up close... :cheers:

Regards,

BA...
There will be at least one SKY to see but not touch very soon this week!

Saturn Owner Appreciation Day at Kings Island
Aug 14, 2005 Paramount Kings Island Cincinnati, OH. 45249

Also said something about a chance to register to win a SKY.
Did they have this regitration at other showings. Anyone have any details?

·
Registered
242 Posts
RacerX said:
There will be at least one SKY to see but not touch very soon this week!

Saturn Owner Appreciation Day at Kings Island
Aug 14, 2005 Paramount Kings Island Cincinnati, OH. 45249

Also said something about a chance to register to win a SKY.
Did they have this regitration at other showings. Anyone have any details?
No! Only registration that I know of is the early registration program at the dealership.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Remember all, it is our duty to attend these sightings and return with pictures to post here. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts