Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturn of Santa Clarita has TEN 2.4s in stock. All just jammed packed (about $10K worth) with really important options that EVERYBODY needs, like Chip Foose 20" wheels and some tires (you don't get the take offs). Fact.

I hope they choke on them. Editorial.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I was in for service today. Salesman told me they were not taking any more orders. They have about 20 on the list. Salesman said he could have sold 15 last week if he had them. Of course, this is a dealer that does not force the dealer addons and sells at MSRP. Heck, they do an oil change for 12.95 + tax and wash your car also.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Saturn of Santa Clarita has TEN 2.4s in stock. All just jammed packed (about $10K worth) with really important options that EVERYBODY needs, like Chip Foose 20" wheels and some tires (you don't get the take offs). Fact.

I hope they choke on them. Editorial.
So what made you shop all the way out there from Missouri?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was staying in Valencia a few weeks back for a niece's wedding. I stooped by the Saturn dealership out of morbid curiosity. Complete robbery. Sky 2.4's that liste for $26K stickered at $36K. At the time there were 2 Sky's in stock. My wife looked at their web site a few days ago and they showed about 10 2.4 Sky's with no published prices. Duh!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
ah, ok. I thought maybe you were on a crazy nationwide search or something. My store pulls that stuff too. Sooner or later most of the Saturn stores will wise-up and not require mandatory add-ons but I'm not holding my breath. Can I interest you in a couple with only $5-6000 in added equipment? :jester:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ah, ok. I thought maybe you were on a crazy nationwide search or something. My store pulls that stuff too. Sooner or later most of the Saturn stores will wise-up and not require mandatory add-ons but I'm not holding my breath. Can I interest you in a couple with only $5-6000 in added equipment? :jester:

Not just NO but HELL NO!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Don't let them rob you

Hello everyone

I hope not to make anyone mad but I just picked up my wifes
Graphite Grey fully loaded Sky today and I am happy to say it is awsome!
Now the part I hope doesnt make anyone mad, but I have to share.
I started my pursuit about a week ago to buy my wife a new Sky. After talking to about 20 dealers and finding out they wanted to rob me, I got angry. It made me want to pursue it even more, it became a down right challenge. I found a dealer who had 2 of them and in a matter of 20 minutes over the phone I bought one (here comes the part that may make you mad) not only at MSRP but also got (hold on) the GMS discount (yes I said GMS) on this fully loaded hard to get car my wife fell in love with. So dont pay extra there are honest dealers out there.

Signed
The Nice husband

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Hello everyone
I hope not to make anyone mad but I just picked up my wifes
Mad? You must be new here. Welcome to the forum!!
It's smart buyers such as yourself which will bring the markups to an end that much sooner.
Congrats on the purchase. Good for you!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts