Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Ohhhhhhhh how much any idea? what you mean by loaded? cause im lookn for one in pa but i can only afford like 24-$25,000 (hopefully)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sw0l3n4t0r said:
Ohhhhhhhh how much any idea? what you mean by loaded? cause im lookn for one in pa but i can only afford like 24-$25,000 (hopefully)
If it's got leather and auto, you're looking at upwards of $26,000 or $27,000.

·
Registered
205 Posts
yea i can afford the auto but thats about it lol depends on how much my trade in is worth i'm thinking 10,000 I'm lookn for the base silver graphite (prob) with cloth and automatic. I can maybe afford blue or green with tan interior it's like 700$ more. I'd like to get the chrome polished wheels but i'm hoping that I can even get a sky I love the euro look to it. I'm not sure on the financial details yet I'm just going to be the main driver not the owner; it will be my dads car.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Turned It Down

This dealer called and offered the Sky to me for $25,500 (MSRP). I could be driving it today. However, it just is not quite what I want. Graphite and automatic is on my order but I also wanted the upgraded radio with XM, chrome wheels and cloth interior. So, I felt I would be making too many compromises. Also, the model year changeover is occurring next week with several subtle improvements (power driver seat among others). So, I wait 3 months for the one that I really want. But, it was HARD to turn this down - LOL! By the way, he also has red one available too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Available Skys?

Does anyone know if there is another link in this forum that talks about Skys that folks did not take delivery on and are available to the first-come, first-served?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Too Funny!

Dealer just called again. They took the stock wheels off and put on some fancy $4000 chrome wheels. Now, the car is $29,000. Funny! They thought I would want it more for some reason - LOL. Yea, let me give you another $4000 more than what I could have given you this morning. I just laughed. Now, I'm glad I'm waiting for mine.

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Seats

Frank said:
This dealer called and offered the Sky to me for $25,500 (MSRP). I could be driving it today. However, it just is not quite what I want. Graphite and automatic is on my order but I also wanted the upgraded radio with XM, chrome wheels and cloth interior. So, I felt I would be making too many compromises. Also, the model year changeover is occurring next week with several subtle improvements (power driver seat among others). So, I wait 3 months for the one that I really want. But, it was HARD to turn this down - LOL! By the way, he also has red one available too.
Everything I have seen indicates that the new seats have a height adjustment - but not that it will be powered - I think I saw once reference that indicated it will be a manually operated knob.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Lil GTO said:
Everything I have seen indicates that the new seats have a height adjustment - but not that it will be powered - I think I saw once reference that indicated it will be a manually operated knob.
On the new Saturn spec sheet for the model year changeover it states "seat adjuster - power driver's ht".

·
Registered
746 Posts
Frank said:
I saw the red one also but I thought it was sold. The red one is manual 5 speed black and tan leather with black top. Hot hot hot.

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Hey blue sky, yer sig says yer #1 in line for the RL. I put my deposit down before ya, so that makes ya number 2. Hehe.

·
Registered
205 Posts
w00t i'll have to check into these! also what's all changing on new production ones? I know somethn do with seat adjuster what else?

·
Registered
18 Posts
No NO NO that Sky in Raynham, MA is not for sale Phil. It was mine and I picked it up today. I was there since last Saturday because I was waiting to get the cash from one account to another. It is now in my possession, so people dont bother calling them

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Please don't post contact information for dealers in posts. If they arn't supporting vendors they shouldn't be benefiting from the plug.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pitcom said:
Hey blue sky, yer sig says yer #1 in line for the RL. I put my deposit down before ya, so that makes ya number 2. Hehe.
:nono: My deposit was put down in april. So Sorry.
Blue

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Blue Sky said:
:nono: My deposit was put down in april. So Sorry.
Blue
I'll have to see whats up. Put mine in May. Looks like they put my prelim order in 1st tho as per yer date of the 10th. I'll ask next time i stop in.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts