Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a recent HDD disaster, I lost the link for the Sky countdown screensaver. Anyone have it handy? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Try saturn.com on he Sky flash site in the downloads area. It's where its from.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
brentil said:
Try saturn.com on he Sky flash site in the downloads area. It's where its from.
Um, nope, that's a different screensaver. The one I'm talking about has animated pictures based on the calendar, and a countdown at the bottom of the screen saying "232 days until Spring 2006" and so forth.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Does someone else have the link to the countdown calendar and could post it? I would like to download to it as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
242 Posts
marklynn! thanx a bunch....got the calendar and all is good......"zero minus........and counting! thanx again.....to you :cheers: may your sky always be blue....or red...or silver or black...or....... :D

sky_line

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
sky_line said:
marklynn! thanx a bunch....got the calendar and all is good......"zero minus........and counting! thanx again.....to you :cheers: may your sky always be blue....or red...or silver or black...or....... :D

sky_line
Looking for a Fusion Orange sky personally, thank you for the kind words. I hope everyone enjoys the link. This is how we all become better informed by sharing what we have. :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
still confused

I am still confused...on the calendar it says or indicates that there is a springtime arrival, but I am also hearing maybe January.......any latest on this? :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Go for spring and anything earlier only makes you that much happier. :cheers:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
marklynn70 said:
You really should check the thread more often, I posted it back on the 1st of August. :)

Stinking thread view doesn't show the newest posts. It's bizarre, and annoying.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts