Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, we lobbied hard to make the club open to all Kappa platform cars. We want to unit with the Sky owners, not have the club exclusively for Solstice owners. I see the Thread was viewed, but come on people, WHERE ARE YOU?
Go to the link below and cast you vote for the Poll.
The change will be, Staying at the Sheraton, instead of the Marriott for $109 with breakfast, instead of $119 without. Still vote for the Marriott until I can edit the poll question.

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1884

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
ummm

I'm not sure if your pushing for us to vote on your poll or for people to show up to the feb get together but I doubt you will have any sky ppl at the first meeting at least. maybe once ppl get their sky's you will have a better response.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
usmc said:
I'm not sure if your pushing for us to vote on your poll or for people to show up to the feb get together but I doubt you will have any sky ppl at the first meeting at least. maybe once ppl get their sky's you will have a better response.
Both actually. I am surprised you do not think potential Sky owners would come. I went to the 1st WCKCC founders meeting before I received my car. I wanted to see one of these beauties up close and personal. Kappasphere will be there with prizes and to show off there after market mod, (that will work for the Sky). It woukld be nice to have you there, but I understand if you do not see the value of getting started and supporting a Kappa club before you get your car.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
you put it that way, it sounds much more appealing!! I'm new to car clubs and such, not new to cars, just to car clubs. sounds pretty cool, I'll try and make it to the next one.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
usmc said:
you put it that way, it sounds much more appealing!! I'm new to car clubs and such, not new to cars, just to car clubs. sounds pretty cool, I'll try and make it to the next one.
Cool!
We would love to have you.
The next one will probablly be in Julian, San Diego area. Followed by Tahoe. :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts