Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my baby on Thursday, July 20th. I am soooo happy I can't even begin to describe it. When I got up this morning, Sunday, the weather was absolutely PERRRRRFECT for ridin with da top down, but I really had no where to go but .....around. Would anyone in South Florida, i.e. Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach be interested in starting up a car club. We could decide on a certain Sunday, like 3rd Sunday of every month or whatever, and all meet up somewhere for a nice ride. Maybe meet for breakfast and then head out to Everglades National Park or the beach or whatever everyone decides. We could even plan trips to Keys and other stuff. Would definitely be cool if we all showed up at the Hard Rock for a car show. If anyone interested, please PM me and let's start working on details. I would really love to meet some other sky lovers!

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
That would give me a reason to go to florida... ok.. one more reason..... what more reason do you need.. to see the SEA.. and SKY's... lolol...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Thank you for linken mine to this GG :) yes i am game as well :)

·
Registered
450 Posts
count me in!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts