Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see if we can post a gallery here of all the different color combinations of the SKY! This would be a great sticky reference for people to be able to look at all the different combinations on actual cars before making their purchasing decisions. What say you all - good idea?

I'll start!

Silver Pearl, Black Top, Standard Rims, Red Leather...

(Actual production car, just like the brochures!)

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great idea! I am still mulling my choices over. I have only been able to see one sky in real life (Midnight with black/tan and chrome). I am finding it difficult to make a final decision. However, I think I have plenty of time Because we put our deposit down beg. of May. Keep the pictures coming!

·
Registered
337 Posts
5 colors

ok lets see....

CHILI PEPPER-YELLOW-SILVER PEARL-FOREST GREEN-SILVER GRAPHITE

WHO IN THE HECK HAS A WHITE????????

Enjoy :cool:

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
BlueStone isn't available, but I'm sure IslandHopper won't mind if I repost pics of his beloved Bianca...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
marklynn70 said:
Let's not forget the Black Black/Red. :thumbs:

I also put a shot of 3 different colors side by side for the comparison shopper.

Little Missy is sure looking good, yessirree!!!:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
marklynn70 said:
Let's not forget the Black Black/Red. :thumbs:

I also put a shot of 3 different colors side by side for the comparison shopper.
Oh Man, I'm lovin it :cheers:
enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
jdigiant said:
Let's see if we can post a gallery here of all the different color combinations of the SKY! This would be a great sticky reference for people to be able to look at all the different combinations on actual cars before making their purchasing decisions. What say you all - good idea?

I'll start!

(Actual production car, just like the brochures!)
You guys are AWESOME! cant wait to see one of every color combo in a single strip across - sure does make it easier to compare them! thanks guys and gals:thumbs: !!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Mmmmmmmm......

It's like going to the buffet. Everything looks so good, and I just can't decide what I want. I wish I could have one of each!

Thanks for the awesome pics!

·
Registered
540 Posts
jdigiant said:

I'll start!

Gee guys - we still need some colors to have them all. I know you want to show off your car :cheers:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
:thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just like mine........

triple black said:
triple black
Same for me.......very stealth Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design gotten alot of "Batmobile" comments

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
So many pictures...so far away!!!

I can't wait to get back home next week and drive my baby!:) Thanks for the inspiration!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.