Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Saturn website shows several different colors but has anyone seen (or better yet have photos) of any colors other than blue, silver and red?
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
Well there are pics of the green one on the site somewhere. If I remember correctly
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
Hmmm.... I thought there were pics of a green one posted a while back but I don't see them in the Gallery. Perhaps I was thinking of the dark blue one.

BTW thanks to who ever posted the pics of the Sky with the roof. Man you don't visit a site for a couple of days and you miss everything.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,073 Posts
If you have a calendar, you'll see pics of various colors.... including the green, blue and yellow. I don't believe these colors were available on the 5 or 6 that are the "prototypes" going to the shows. I could be wrong, so don't quote me. Oh, I guess I just quoted myself. Bummer. :)
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
4,853 Posts
rick112 said:
Well there are pics of the green one on the site somewhere. If I remember correctly
You may be thinking of the pics of the green Solstice- its trunk in particular.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
I forund what I believe is the green one on webshots in the community section. It is actually a dark green pontiac solstice (rear shot), not the SKY.
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
Thats probably what I was thinking of.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
Sky Colors

Has anyone seen a white Sky? All I have seen so far is red,blue silver. Are there any sites that show a white Sky?




Oh I almost forgot ,my dealer called yesterday to update me. The only news he had was the horse power rating and to let me know I AM STILL THE FIRST ON THE LIST. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rick112 said:
Thats probably what I was thinking of.

Darn! I have been thinking that I liked the green color shown in the calander but I would sure like a real live picture before I place an order. :willy: :banghead:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,165 Posts
The green color that the SKY will come in is the SAME as the Rain Forest Green of the 2006 Saturn Relay so you can go to your nearest Dealer and look at that one to get an adie how will it look... :cool:

Just a suggestion!!!

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Hello everyone. I'm a newbie. I've had my deposit down for about a month now but have yet to see a Sky in person. I heard the silver one was at the Texas State Fair but I never made it.

Anyway I was wondreing what is that blue in the calendar called and will it really be available? I was leaning toward silver until I saw that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
Texas Sky said:
Hello everyone. I'm a newbie. I've had my deposit down for about a month now but have yet to see a Sky in person. I heard the silver one was at the Texas State Fair but I never made it.

Anyway I was wondreing what is that blue in the calendar called and will it really be available? I was leaning toward silver until I saw that.
Hey Texas Sky... I'm a newbie too and I put my deposit down about 2 and a half weeks ago. I've yet to see one yet in person as well, however, there will be one down here at Rice University on Nov. 19th during their football game. Saturn is supposed to have some kind of hospitality tent up with the Sky in it. Also, Saturn of Houston will have the Sky at their dealership next month right before Christmas. You're probably referring to the Bluestone color in the calendar, which won't be available until later after summer I think, or that is what I was told by my dealer. What have you heard and more importantly, where are you in this vast state of ours? I'd be interested in what info you're hearing from your dealer!
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
boots said:
Hey Texas Sky... I'm a newbie too and I put my deposit down about 2 and a half weeks ago. I've yet to see one yet in person as well, however, there will be one down here at Rice University on Nov. 19th during their football game. Saturn is supposed to have some kind of hospitality tent up with the Sky in it. Also, Saturn of Houston will have the Sky at their dealership next month right before Christmas. You're probably referring to the Bluestone color in the calendar, which won't be available until later after summer I think, or that is what I was told by my dealer. What have you heard and more importantly, where are you in this vast state of ours? I'd be interested in what info you're hearing from your dealer!

I'm in Dallas. They had the midnight blue Sky at A&M a few weeks ago. Some friends saw it and said it was awesome. I thought that lighter blue was the sandstone. I really like it but don't know if I can wait that long.

Not hearing much from my dealer. They seem clueless. Wouldn't even sign me up for the early registration program. I would go somewhere else if I could get on a shorter list.
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
4,853 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
275 Posts
Texas Sky said:
I'm in Dallas. They had the midnight blue Sky at A&M a few weeks ago. Some friends saw it and said it was awesome. I thought that lighter blue was the sandstone. I really like it but don't know if I can wait that long.

Not hearing much from my dealer. They seem clueless. Wouldn't even sign me up for the early registration program. I would go somewhere else if I could get on a shorter list.
Originally I wanted the Bluestone as well. Then I saw the calendar and the silver graphite was stunning. I'm leaning towards that because I don't want to wait on the blue also. I'm pretty fortunate with the dealer we're working with. He has already called me a couple of times to update me but more importantly to just keep in touch. I'm curious as to where I am on "the list" because I haven't asked yet and interest here seems to be pretty high. I would assume the same in Dallas. We'll see. I would love to know our allocations here in Houston and also where you are. Post what you know and I'll do the same!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top