Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent an email to Saturn asking if the Sky will be at the LI Auto Expo next week and was told its scheduled to be there. I hope it's the midnight blue one- maybe I can even meet mullet-man!

Thanks to Angel's experience I know to confirm it's actually in the building before I go...

Anyway, the show is at Nassau Coliseum from 10/20 - 10/23. Hours are Thursday and Friday 5 - 10 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m. - 10 p.m., and Sunday 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.

This time I'm going to try to only go once. I don't want to bewilder the nice Saturn folks again!

·
Registered
328 Posts
:cheers: Hope you get some good pics :cheers: Maybe they will begin to mix a few of the other colors ...

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
reedred said:
Thanks to Angel's experience I know to confirm it's actually in the building before I go...
I don't mean to be a downer, but, Anglequte is a smart cookie. If I remember correctly she confirmed by telephone each time that the Sky was going to be shown. As the story goes each time she went (and I think she traveled quite far for one of the shows) the car never showed up. She got stood up.

I hope you get to see a Sky. If you do get a pic with you beside the car. That way we all get an idea of what we look like. I also think it's kinda like a been there done that.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rick112 said:
I don't mean to be a downer, but, Anglequte is a smart cookie. If I remember correctly she confirmed by telephone each time that the Sky was going to be shown. As the story goes each time she went (and I think she traveled quite far for one of the shows) the car never showed up. She got stood up.

I hope you get to see a Sky. If you do get a pic with you beside the car. That way we all get an idea of what we look like. I also think it's kinda like a been there done that.
My plan is to confirm that it's in the building before I go. Even if somehow the car still isn't there, it's only a 20 minute ride from my house. I got to see the car in January in Manhattan (I went back twice more to drool), so if I don't get to see it I won't be too devastated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts