Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received an early delivery of my new Sky this evening in Scottsdale. I drove it out of the parking lot with my 12 year old niece, and we didn't stop for 200 miles, buzzing up into the mountains till we could see a sky full of stars and could smell the pine trees. It was 115 degrees in Phoenix today, but a cool 75 degrees in Payson this evening, just an hour away.

Many thanks to Lynn at Saturn of Scottsdale for getting this to me quickly. My primary vehicle was totalled in an accident recently, and when I told the sales manager at Saturn that I was borrowing my brother's car (which had no air conditioning), they looked high and wide and ended up calling me back within three days. The car I received had a more on it than I ordered, but better more than less, and considering that I was looking at a 2008 delivery date, I will be having a lot of fun that I would have missed if I held out for exactly what I ordered.

In any case, I am delighted to officially join the ranks of Sky owners. I have been home for a couple of hours now, but I am still beaming ear to ear.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
richm said:
I just received an early delivery of my new Sky this evening in Scottsdale. I drove it out of the parking lot with my 12 year old niece, and we didn't stop for 200 miles, buzzing up into the mountains till we could see a sky full of stars and could smell the pine trees. It was 115 degrees in Phoenix today, but a cool 75 degrees in Payson this evening, just an hour away.

Many thanks to Lynn at Saturn of Scottsdale for getting this to me quickly. My primary vehicle was totalled in an accident recently, and when I told the sales manager at Saturn that I was borrowing my brother's car (which had no air conditioning), they looked high and wide and ended up calling me back within three days. The car I received had a more on it than I ordered, but better more than less, and considering that I was looking at a 2008 delivery date, I will be having a lot of fun that I would have missed if I held out for exactly what I ordered.

In any case, I am delighted to officially join the ranks of Sky owners. I have been home for a couple of hours now, but I am still beaming ear to ear.
Thats a good dealer! and welcome to the fold... :cheers:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
richm said:

I took delivery Friday after lunch and had to take aspirin because my face hurt from smiling so much. It is like taking a mini vacation every time I get behind the wheel which is exactly what I needed with the stress from my job. Love the work, there is just tooo much of it! Anyway, my 12 year old stepdaughter has been waiting for this car too and when I met her and her daddy at our favorite eatery, she did not know I had it. I enjoyed that ride home through the city of Atlanta as much as any in my life! Pine trees and a mountan sound ideal and what a relief to have a car with everything working, huh? Enjoy, and congratulations!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Congratulations!

Congratulations to you on the delivery of your new baby! What colors/trim is it? And would you mind posting pics when you get a chance?

Happy and safe driving to you!:D

·
Registered
692 Posts
Get'cher Jack Nicholson Grin on

congratulations,
Does your grin match the "Maniacal Grin" that was described as the front on photo of the Sky? Or is it really closer to Jack's in "Batman"? Either way there's nothing to fear when it's ear to ear!:D
Imaged 23/06/06
...and waiting...
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Welcome to a new Phoenix Sky. Hope you will come to the Pavillion and join us on our run on the 30th....:thumbs:

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Congrats!....post some pics of your new baby! :)
:cheers:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome richm to the family! Enjoy the ride!:cheers: :lol:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Very Nice.... congratz:cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts