Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an email that the Fairfield demo had arrived this morning. :willy: I jumped into my car and drove there to finally be able to sit and play with a real Sky.:cheers:

Unfortunately, it was another silver Sky! I'm almost beginning to think they don't come in any other color.:eek:

Unfortunately, it was also pouring down rain. They were not letting anyone drive it with the bad weather.:brentil:

Took a few pictures and I will attempt to post a couple.

By the way, the guy with the big grin dreaming of getting his own Sky is me!:lol:

Also, the demo shipped on March 14, Received on April 3. This is after being notified that it had been pulled for inspection here in CA? I don't know what that is about, but that is what they told me.:willy:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
At least you got to touch a sky in person. I hear of a demo to go see and before I can get there...whooosh...it is gone. It is getting to be a running joke...skywulf chasing cars..not very dignified, or cool. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
skywulf said:
At least you got to touch a sky in person. I hear of a demo to go see and before I can get there...whooosh...it is gone. It is getting to be a running joke...skywulf chasing cars..not very dignified, or cool. :lol: :lol: :lol:
skywulf...you need to set up a tent and sleeping bag in front of a dealer and campout until a Sky comes in. :lol: You're bound to see one that way. :D :jester:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One other thing, they were going to keep the hood and back open for people to look. Didn't know about the trunk light staying on though. They closed the trunk to save draining the battery.:) Hood?

Also noticed something, the car had 3M protective film where the tops pylons go into the trunk when the top is up. That is applied on all the cars. Didn't know that either.:)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
nscrbug said:
skywulf...you need to set up a tent and sleeping bag in front of a dealer and campout until a Sky comes in. :lol: You're bound to see one that way. :D :jester:
Oh, that would earn me respect, SLEEPING in a TENT at a Saturn dealership. But hey, maybe not so bad. I got an airmattress, and I could watch DVD's on my lap top! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts