Saturn Sky Forum banner

Sky Demo Video

2K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  nighttripper 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#6 ·
Angelqute1 said:
I got it and it's FABULOUS. I sat IN THAT CAR!!! What a trip!! I'm so much more excited now. That video adds justice to the pictures a lot.
Oh my God, were you wearing a diaper when you sat in it because I know I'd be sporting a depends for sure so as to not trash the interior. The red is positively stunning and up until now I was certain on what my color choice is but not anymore!

#7 ·
What I liked about that video is the better sense it gives of the car's width. That was the one thing that really surprised me the first time I saw a Sky in person. Most of the stills seem to make it appear much narrower than it really is.

#9 ·
:banghead: Why oh why?? :banghead: :banghead: Why do you torture me so?? :banghead:

#10 ·
Ready to hit dealership. Choice almost :willy: finalized :willy:

#13 ·
Hey

nighttripper said:
Ready to hit dealership. Choice almost :willy: finalized :willy:
So where are you going to put down a deposit? I put mine down in the Kitchener Saturn dealership. Apparently I am 4th on the list. ( Originaly from Guelph now living in South Carolina) At least I wont have to put it away for the winter months here!!!!. Welcome to the forum, tons of information and the best place to find out anything on the Sky. The dealerships in Canada dont know much of anything so keep looking here for new info.

Kimberly:)

#15 ·
Well Poop!!!!!!!!

richmcc said:
So did I! as my new Avatar shows!!:cool:

Ya Ya, Some people have a horseshoe stuck on thier butt!!!! How did you two get to sit in that nummy red Sky????HUH :banghead:

When the silver one came to Columbia we couldnt even touch it!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt want to touch it persay!! Maybe lick it!!!!!!!!!!! oh well we pinions will just keep drooling over any little tidbit until we have a Sky in our driveway!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the pic

Kimberly :D

#16 ·
ChiliSky said:
Ya Ya, Some people have a horseshoe stuck on thier butt!!!! How did you two get to sit in that nummy red Sky????HUH
Actually I have to thank AngelQute1, she sweet talked the salesman in to letting her sit in it, while I took her picture. Of course once they let her sit it in it, I insisted. Which they did only because "I was with her".

#17 ·
ChiliSky said:
So where are you going to put down a deposit? I put mine down in the Kitchener Saturn dealership. Apparently I am 4th on the list. ( Originaly from Guelph now living in South Carolina) At least I wont have to put it away for the winter months here!!!!. Welcome to the forum, tons of information and the best place to find out anything on the Sky. The dealerships in Canada dont know much of anything so keep looking here for new info.

Kimberly:)
I just came back from London. I put my deposit down on what we thought was number 10 out of 12. Turned out after the paper work I was number 12. That's cutting it close :cool: I'm the last on the list, which is better than not. :lol: :cheers:

#19 ·
So why dont you...

nighttripper said:
I just came back from London. I put my deposit down on what we thought was number 10 out of 12. Turned out after the paper work I was number 12. That's cutting it close :cool: I'm the last on the list, which is better than not. :lol: :cheers:
Nighttripper

Why not take the time and just drive to the one in Kitchener, I am 4th on that list and I bet there has not been many more people added since I put my cash down. I dont think I would risk the 12th spot, remember that Canada is not going to get many of these cars next year.

We will have to keep in touch and see when mine comes in, I will fly up there to get it and drive it back here to South Carolina. Wont that be a fun trip, speeding tickets are in my future I think :D

Kimberly

#20 · (Edited)
doberman said:
Nighttripper, you just slid into home plate and the umpire yelled "safe."
Question is, will your wife let you drive it? :D
she's already saying she would look good driving it . I guess it will be like the commercial about the shower who get there first. :lol: maybe I'll just sleep in it too.
I would drive to Kitchener but then I might have to hit others too :lol: . I 'll take my chances on London and we'll see if GM can deliver on what their dealership has said to its customers :cool: Not to mention my son, who is attending the University of Waterloo, said he would gladly pick it up for me. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.