Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a seven piece Matchbox-size GM Concept car set that included the original 2002 Sky concept car painted that god-awful blue that GM rolled it out in.
It'll make a cool before-and-after display when the larger 2007 die-cast becomes available.
Surprisingly, the set also included the Solstice Concept car, which I didn't know was introduced as a coupe!:thumbs:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Where did you get the set? It sounds like something worth having!
TIA
:cheers:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go to:

3000toys.com

Search for Saturn Sky ... $10 for the set, plus freight.

As a collector of other stuff, this seems almost too nice a set to break up ... or as my wife says, "Take your little toy to the office, and give the kids the rest of the set to play with. Women!

Tom

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks!
Thankfully, for me, my wife understands that I'm still a "kid". :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Saturn Model

Tomtimechr:

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered the set to get the "before" Sky model. I am looking forward to finding a model of the current Sky, hopefully of a Red Line. Preference would be in the Silverpearl R/L that I have on order.

The new model will be part of my "car shrine." :D My wife understands "boys and their toys." A year ago I started searching for a toy model of every car I have ever owned. Have all but one! The collection starts with a 1949 Ford Coupe up to the latest (before ordering the Sky) - a 2006 BMW 530 xi, Sports Wagon (4 WD and handles like a sports car)! The center of my toy collection of owned cars is a case with the James Bond cars - BMW Z3, BMW 750, and the BMW Z8 (which I still own). I have found a die cast of the Solstice but no up-to-date Sky model yet. Anyone have a lead? :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts