Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've discussed it before but much time has passed. Has anyone seen a Sky diecast yet? I have a call into the manufacturer of the Solstice as well. I'd like something in 1/18 scale.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
I haven't seen anything. I know they put out models before production, as we got one of the Jaguar X type before it came out, but unfortunately got the wrong color. The models is silver and the one we bought is blue. And I also bought a model of the Chevy SSR while it was still a concept. We might have a better chance of getting the Opel GT, since most the diecast manufactures are in Europe (or at least most of the models I have, and it is quite a few, come from there).

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Not a die cast but (I am not sure the brand) a playschool - kind of child's toy that intrigued me. It is a car carrier that has 4 "cars" on it. One is a pretty innocuous mini-van the next looks kinda like a Vibe. The two little "sports cars" are interesting. One (red) has a body shaped like a SKY/SOL and it has the twin grills of the Sol. The other (Yellow) has the front end of a SKY! Even the tails look SKY/Sol-like.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts