Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know who posts this kinda crap:devil:
Well here is my idea, we list things that we don't like or care for and perhaps we can improve on the product or find solutions by consensus:grouphug:

Here is one thing I don't like:rolleyes: I can't see the traffic lights because of the windshield frame:banghead:
My solution has been to look off to the side lights:thumbs:

Now you see how this works... I hope:D

Your turn:skep:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Hmmmm.... i dont like the way the ODOMETER goes UP so darn fast.... and the way.... DIRT sticks to my baby....... OH....... IC.... yea, the stoplights are kinda blocked......and i dont like where the DRINK HOLDERS are located....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I don't like that only 1 girl can fit in it with me.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
You Can

CdnSkyGuy said:
I don't like that only 1 girl can fit in it with me.
More than One can fit in the car with you. :D

You just have to leave the top up and "Carfully Pack" the spare ones in the trunk. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Seagull said:
More than One can fit in the car with you. :D

You just have to leave the top up and "Carfully Pack" the spare ones in the trunk. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hard to beat that you two...very funny.
..when my husband objected to a four seater I said, "Why do I need room for two more men???? I think we can solve the cup holder thing.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
John Denver compartment

Here's another one, I don't like the fact that it's hard to get to anything you put in the cubbie hole compartment (between the seats):brentil: Although I've learned to close it with my elbow:thumbs: I think there is some comparison to a compartment that John Denver was looking into when he crashed his plane:banghead:

·
Registered
438 Posts
I don't like the fact that I can't even pick my nose once...because people are always gawking at my car!!!:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Good morning, the visibility with the traffic lights can be fixed by using the lightinsight.com its like 15 bucks and works I will send pictures of it on mine later today.
The really big thing I do not like, the emergency handle does not fit flush with the middle console. Makes things more difficult :D I also agree about the nose picking, we just do not get any privacy in this ride.:willy:

·
Registered
196 Posts
I don't like the horn. How much would it cost GM to have dual horns?
(very cheap).

·
Registered
129 Posts
RedSky2night said:
Here is one thing I don't like:rolleyes: I can't see the traffic lights because of the windshield frame:banghead:
Can't you just stop further from the stoplight so it's not in the line of site?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
mbleigh said:
Can't you just stop further from the stoplight so it's not in the line of site?
I have to say -- Perhaps it is because I owned two Saturn SC2's -- the overhead light thing is a non-problem. But I am used to a low/thick roofline...
:D
For me its is the non-expandable gas tank. SKY should be equipped with a tank that holds 10 gallons but performs like 30 gallons. This would keep trips to the gas station at a minimum allowing the big SUVs to get their share...:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
RedSky2night said:
I don't like the way it kills so many bugs
whats the matter afraid PETA will come after you??? they are only bugs and they will wash off...:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
RedSky2night said:
I know who posts this kinda crap:devil:
Well here is my idea, we list things that we don't like or care for and perhaps we can improve on the product or find solutions by consensus:grouphug:

Now you see how this works... I hope:D

Your turn:skep:
the problem is what some see as a problem others don't or don't care, there would have to be a great number of complaints in one area (such as lack of storage and the cup holders) before anything would be done in a redesign.. and even that will take a couple years...

About the stoplight thing, it is hard to do anything to be perfect, if where you live is like where i live they put the lights at different heights and locations so even in my Blazer some are blocked when I stop at the stop line...
best thing to do is leave th top down when you drive, they you have no problem seeing either over or under the windshield frame...

·
Registered
380 Posts
Suggested Sky improvements.

My biggest gripe is not having a button on the dash or console to open the doors when the motor is running. It would also be nice to have a similar dash or console button to pop the trunk deck. On a lesser nature, I would like heated seats as an option. It would be nice to have some additional storage space like in the door panels. I would also like to see a compass in the mirror.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
skyfan said:
My biggest gripe is not having a button on the dash or console to open the doors when the motor is running. It would also be nice to have a similar dash or console button to pop the trunk deck. On a lesser nature, I would like heated seats as an option. It would be nice to have some additional storage space like in the door panels. I would also like to see a compass in the mirror.
While I can see your point - it is really easier and closer to just push the button on the key fob (Don't even have to reach to the dashboard). That in mind -- make the buttons glow on the fob so I can see which one to push to let my passenger out at night!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
While I can see your point - it is really easier and closer to just push the button on the key fob (Don't even have to reach to the dashboard). That in mind -- make the buttons glow on the fob so I can see which one to push to let my passenger out at night!
I found it is just easier to pull up the lock knob... it isn't that hard to reach...
unless you have no flexability at all...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
I agree on that one!! I also wish they would have made the components on the dash easier to read during the day. So hard to read anything, night isn't any better really if you think about it? :nono:

Terry

1 - 20 of 248 Posts