Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my black Sky shirt from the dealer:cool:
My sales person bought me the hat:angel:
That's right I be pimpin now:drool: Hey they should include the duds with every new Sky bought I think:D

My futures so bright I wear shades:bs: OK maybe it's just because of the shine coming off my lttle Red Rooster:cool:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
My dealer has none. "wear" can you find such duds, dude? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have 2 sky t-shirts , but no SKY yet . Got my shirts off ebay.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Yep!!

RedSky2night said:
Anyone else sporting Sky clothes?
Yes, got my hat and Sky T-shirt at last Sunday's So. Calif Sky run. Really :cool: T.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Black T shirt

I got the black T shirt with the negative / posative looking Sky on it, pretty cool:cool: The Sky hat has a black rim on the bill the hat it's self is a cream color some Red pinstripe with the Saturn symbol and Sky in black with me under the hood:jester: Looks tight while driving my little Red Rooster:driving:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Ernest's dealer hooked me up with the SKY hat and red SKY shirt. I have 3 other saturn hats and a black saturn t-shirt. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I am sorry I forgot to mention that when I dropped off Missy before my trip they gave me a SKY pen. Same one as listed on the site.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sky Pen!

marklynn70 said:
I am sorry I forgot to mention that when I dropped off Missy before my trip they gave me a SKY pen. Same one as listed on the site.
They made me sign in blood :lol:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anyone seen the white Sky shirts? I have the black shirt which I like and I saw the white at the dealer and it looked pretty cool too. I love my hat the most:thumbs: I think they need a whole line of clothing:D

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
RedSky2night said:
Anyone else sporting Sky clothes?
Same here, dealer gave me the hat, I bought the shirt....:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
RedSky2night said:
Anyone seen the white Sky shirts? I have the black shirt which I like and I saw the white at the dealer and it looked pretty cool too. I love my hat the most:thumbs: I think they need a whole line of clothing:D
Ask your dealer to see his catalog, they have a few Sky items....:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
The least that dealers could do is give us old farts with no hair a hat to keep from sunburning our scalps. I've noticed that I'm not the only person on this forum that needs a hat. Ain't that right Ernest?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Ernest said:
Yep. I just ordered some cool SKY R/L shirts and Hats from cafepress.com. Man I love there SKY products. Will probably have to back and order the Polo shirts and coffee mugs, I'm HOOKED!!!!!:lol: :D
I believe if you search for Sky Redline on CafePress.com they will come up.

The direct link to the shop is http://cafepress.com/sky3shop

1 - 20 of 25 Posts