Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On my way back home to N.C. from Atlantic City, I stopped by and took some pictures. I stood there for like 15-20 starring and slobbering all over the place! There was a guy that would drive a Solstice or Sky from the lot by the factory to the lot by the trains and then a woman in a van would come and pick him up and he would get in another car and do it over and over again. What a fun job! :D He did drive some GXPs and Red Line's over to the train lot so maybe they are getting ready for shipment!! He saw me standing there taking pictures and he zoomed away each time to show off and it sounded awesome! The woman driving the van back and forth kept looking and smiling at me while I was taking the pictures. I didn't want to leave! There was a Red Red Line kind of close to the fence where I was standing and I wanted to jump over and take it with me since that is what I ordered! Oh well, looks like I gotta wait patiently like everyone else! :D

I posted the pictures in this yahoo gallery. The pictures won't blow up big in this gallery but will on my computer. What can I use thats free to put my pictures on that will show them much bigger?

I didn't delete, edit or crop any pictures. I just transfered them straight from my camera to my computer so if some of the pictures are bad...sorry!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lucaslkn2003/album?.dir=d177re2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lucaslkn2003/my_photos

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ernest said:
Great pix, thanks!! I didn't see Mayhem, Ya reckion shwe has moved on?
They probably moved her over to the lot by the trains. I could see Sols and Skys over there but couldn't tell if they were turbos or not....they were kinda far away. Like I said, the guy was driving some GXPs and Red Line's over there so maybe Mayhem will be on the way soon!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
:cheers: WOW-GREAT PICTURES-LOVED THE REDLINES!!!

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Thanks for the pics. The yellow RL in the second photo looks like the one I ordered. To bad my dealer doesn't know it waiting for me at the plant.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I know BlueStone does not appeal to everyone. I got to tell you even if I wasn't going to get the Redline for me, the BlueStone is worth the wait. Every picture I see of that car makes me :drool:

Man that is going to look sharp in person!:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Moving cars out?

Looks like they really have things moving now?

First off... that is a Redline parked by itself, right? I know you said people were driving them... but when I was there the only site of RLs were teh same ones that had been sitting in the same spot since they were first seen.

This one is really weird...
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lucaslkn2003/detail?.dir=d177re2&.dnm=5418re2.jpg&.src=ph
In that from my pics in the same area on Sunday, this is where the bulk of the carrs were... maybe 8 rows. Doesnt seem to be that way now. I think I have a comparable shot to this (that I dont have handy at work) but it looks like A LOT of cars moved out i the last three days?!?!?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Excellent job!! Great pics.:thumbs:

·
Registered
194 Posts
:agree: :agree: Great Pics!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Wow, nice pics. The blacked out lights look incredible on the yellow RLs. Anyone with a yellow base should look into getting blacked out ones. Wow. The black RL also looks excellent with the blacked out lights, not sure if I like them on the red. I hope the bluestone looks better in real life because in the picture it looks real washed out.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Beautiful pics man! That is probably the best picture of a Yellow RL I've seen yet. Looks just like the one we're waiting for. :p

·
Registered
453 Posts
Man that is going to look sharp in person!:thumbs:[/QUOTE]

:D My thoughts exactly. The best part is there probably won't be a zillion on the road like with some of the "other" colors. Nice choice.
Theresa:thumbs:

·
Registered
223 Posts
NCRedLine said:
On my way back home to N.C. from Atlantic City, I stopped by and took some pictures. I stood there for like 15-20 starring and slobbering all over the place! There was a guy that would drive a Solstice or Sky from the lot by the factory to the lot by the trains and then a woman in a van would come and pick him up and he would get in another car and do it over and over again. What a fun job! :D He did drive some GXPs and Red Line's over to the train lot so maybe they are getting ready for shipment!! He saw me standing there taking pictures and he zoomed away each time to show off and it sounded awesome! The woman driving the van back and forth kept looking and smiling at me while I was taking the pictures. I didn't want to leave! There was a Red Red Line kind of close to the fence where I was standing and I wanted to jump over and take it with me since that is what I ordered! Oh well, looks like I gotta wait patiently like everyone else! :D

I posted the pictures in this yahoo gallery. The pictures won't blow up big in this gallery but will on my computer. What can I use thats free to put my pictures on that will show them much bigger?

I didn't delete, edit or crop any pictures. I just transfered them straight from my camera to my computer so if some of the pictures are bad...sorry!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lucaslkn2003/album?.dir=d177re2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lucaslkn2003/my_photos
Nice pics!:thumbs: I'm just hoping one of the yellow ones belongs to me!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Great pictures, thanks for them

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Once everyone here gets their cars this forum is going to be lonely ... unless we all drive and meet for coffee ... :cheers:

·
Registered
304 Posts
NCRedLine said:
Try www.esnips.com For free I don't think you can load that many pics but you can load bigger.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks NCRedLine, enjoyed all the pics....although I didn't see too many white ones:confused: Did you notice the yellow with a tan lid??? Kind of strange combo don't you think? But not as bad as I would have thought....maybe it's just that I think all the Sky's are beautiful:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts