Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after the 10 month wait and the joy of driving her for 1150 miles, she must find a new home. I really wanted this car and love it, but she sits around all week and is driven very rarey on the weekend, probably the fact that I have to many toys. Well im looking for my first home and need to free up some equity. Comes a time when you cant be 21 anymore and with the fiance finally done college and working its time to think FAMILY. So i wil be detailing her this weekend and getting a listing on eBay. If anyone is interested send me an offer. It is a Onyx Black w/ blk/red leather, manual, premium trim, Monsoon 6 disc, XM radio, LSD. The only options I didnt get were the chrome rims & spoiler. I will be listing it with a buy it now of $28,995, what they have been selling for on eBay. I also had the windows tinted $250 & added HID's to the headlights and foglights $600. The Onstar hasnt even been set up yet. I also bought on eBay a spare speedometer that I was gonna try to change the LED's to blue, that will also pass with the sale. Please email me at [email protected] or call me 508-326-5500 with any questions. I do have the title on hand, so no need to wait to register it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts