Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting my Sky up for sale. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I plan to list it on eBay for $29,500.00 in a couple of days, but I wanted to put it out to the forum first to find her a good home. The car is exactly like the one in all the brochures and commercials, Silver Pearl paint, black and red leather interior, and black cloth top. I have pics at: http://www.sanocom.com/sky/sky1.htm. 2,800 miles, (#7Y101116) Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Metallic Sill Plates, Stainless Steel Pedals, Suspension Package, 3.91 LSD Limited Slip Differential, Manual 5sp Tranny, 18" Seamless Chrome Wheels, AM/FM Radio w/6 Disc CD/MP3 Player and Monsoon Premium Audio.

The car does not have a spoiler or XM. I do have an unpainted factory spoiler which I will include for an extra $100 or sell outright for $200.

The car is a blast to drive but I cannot keep her. If anyone knows someone who might be interested, please PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thanks for Looking,

diogee

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
diogee said:
I am putting my Sky up for sale. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I plan to list it on eBay for $29,500.00 in a couple of days, but I wanted to put it out to the forum first to find her a good home. The car is exactly like the one in all the brochures and commercials, Silver Pearl paint, black and red leather interior, and black cloth top. I have pics at: http://www.sanocom.com/sky/sky1.htm. 2,800 miles, (#7Y101116) Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Metallic Sill Plates, Stainless Steel Pedals, Suspension Package, 3.91 LSD Limited Slip Differential, Manual 5sp Tranny, 18" Seamless Chrome Wheels, AM/FM Radio w/6 Disc CD/MP3 Player and Monsoon Premium Audio.

The car does not have a spoiler or XM. I do have an unpainted factory spoiler which I will include for an extra $100 or sell outright for $200.

The car is a blast to drive but I cannot keep her. If anyone knows someone who might be interested, please PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thanks for Looking,

diogee
What part of Texas are you in? I may be interested in this SKY. Do you have a contact number? Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wind:

I sent you an email. The car is in Austin and Elgin (work and home). You can reach me at work at 512-836-6685. I'm listing it tonight on eBay with a reserve of $28,500.00.

Thanks,

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts