Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Where R U Located?

Oh my that sucks............. That car is the exact same one I ordered, where are you located and could you pm me pictures?

:cheers:

superfryguy said:
2007 Saturn Sky
asking 35k if interested let me know

it has black leather, chrome wheels, limited slip, manual 5 speed and whatever comes standard with the car. got it last week and wife dosent want me to have it so i told her i would post it up.

email me for pics and other questions [email protected]

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
What a story. Guy discovers Sky. Guy falls in love with Sky. Orders one on May 11 and against all odds, manages to take delivery of one on May 12 and now, just 4 days later (and after "debadging" the car), wants to score a nice markup on his good fortune.

Hopefully, nobody here will seriously consider paying $35K.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
ggccg said:
What a story. Guy discovers Sky. Guy falls in love with Sky. Orders one on May 11 and against all odds, manages to take delivery of one on May 12 and now, just 4 days later (and after "debadging" the car), wants to score a nice markup on his good fortune.

Yea 35K sounds just a bit too high for my blood :eek: since the one I got coming will be approx 27K just no chrome wheels.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Gentle reminder, the For Sale area of the forum is NOT for discussion.

Please have a look at the rules at the top of the subforum page.

thanks.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I paid $41,500.00 if it ever gets here.lol

Mine ended up to be $41,500.00 CDN if it ever arrives. lol

ggccg said:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Chloe said:
Mine ended up to be $41,500.00 CDN if it ever arrives. lol
Ahh but you ain't talking real money... Yer talking Canadian play money.:D Oops, I didn't mean to break the rules, sorry please forget that. I didn't mean to discuss anything here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts