Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this might be interesting it is a site where members of groups/forums can share location information by using a map. I created one where we can keep up the locations of members of this forum, who are on wait lists, have ordered and later who has received their Skys. Add your self to the map and we will be able to see how the images and later the deliveries progress across the US and Canada. As your status progresses you can change your location pin. Here is the the URL:

http://www.frappr.com/skyfans

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm there! Great Idea BTW!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Great idea I'm there too:cheers:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just added myself to the map. My map pin casts a shadow on the Sky factory.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Mid west officially accounted for:cheers:

·
Registered
450 Posts
North Miami Beach checking in!

·
Registered
36 Posts
That's outstanding...great Idea. I won't add mine since I haven't ordered mine yet. Maybe you could add a tab for those like me who are waiting on the Redline and haven't placed an order yet? Just an idea...anyway nice job on the map.:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Dixie checking in. Or should I say the heart of dixie. Skip...:cool:

·
Registered
802 Posts
GRinLR said:
I thought this might be interesting it is a site where members of groups/forums can share location information by using a map. I created one where we can keep up the locations of members of this forum, who are on wait lists, have ordered and later who has received their Skys. Add your self to the map and we will be able to see how the images and later the deliveries progress across the US and Canada. As your status progresses you can change your location pin. Here is the the URL:

http://www.frappr.com/skyfans

Great Idea! Everyone on the forum should send you a couple of bucks, mine is in the mail.....(ha!)

·
Registered
182 Posts
very nice thanks.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
eldeeko said:
Great Idea! Everyone on the forum should send you a couple of bucks, mine is in the mail.....(ha!)
I've been thinking that perhaps we should all put in a buck or two as a prize for the first person that can officially prove they have received and are in position of their Sky.

·
Registered
40 Posts
This is so cool!! Great idea!!

I'm psyched, right now because 30 minutes ago I saw a Solstice on the road in St Petersburg, FL. It was "Cool", top down (its a beautiful day - 79 degrees here).

When are all those people before me gonna drop off the Sky list!!!!!!! :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Great idea. Now we need a centralized location for a big roadtrip/party in the early fall (hopefully we'll all have cars to drive by then).

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I'm in. Cool idea! I'll update info from my salesman as it gets to me. Waiting on code 060 ! !

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Get on the Map

Added a pin for those waiting for the Redline Sky.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Kerrville Texas proudly pinned also.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts