Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was just sitting on my couch watching my Tivo and to my happy surprise there was a message named "Want a chance to win a Saturn Sky." I nearly sprained my thumb hitting the button for it.

The message gave a few facts about the car (nothing new) and said it's coming in early 06. The contest is open to all resident of the 50 states & DC 18 years and older. It ends December 31. The good news for those of you without Tivo, the message said to see Saturn.com for details. I checked the site right away but couldn't find anything about the contest. Maybe they just haven't put it online yet.

The message also had a button for recording the MTV Video Music awards. It didn't say why, but if it was in the message with the Sky giveaway then it's a good bet the Sky is in the show somehow. Maybe Saturn is a sponsor? The show is on this Sunday at 8:00 PM EST, but they usually replay it several times after the initial live show.

This is my first post, I've been a longtime lurker here. I probably won't post often, but I'll always post any new info I find.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Wifiguy said:
I was just sitting on my couch watching my Tivo and to my happy surprise there was a message named "Want a chance to win a Saturn Sky." I nearly sprained my thumb hitting the button for it.

The message gave a few facts about the car (nothing new) and said it's coming in early 06. The contest is open to all resident of the 50 states & DC 18 years and older. It ends December 31. The good news for those of you without Tivo, the message said to see Saturn.com for details. I checked the site right away but couldn't find anything about the contest. Maybe they just haven't put it online yet.

The message also had a button for recording the MTV Video Music awards. It didn't say why, but if it was in the message with the Sky giveaway then it's a good bet the Sky is in the show somehow. Maybe Saturn is a sponsor? The show is on this Sunday at 8:00 PM EST, but they usually replay it several times after the initial live show.

This is my first post, I've been a longtime lurker here. I probably won't post often, but I'll always post any new info I find.
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP! WILL STAY TUNED! WELCOME ABOARD! :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts