Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, the time has come... THIS MONDAY... WILL BE THE DRAWING FOR THE MIDNIGHT BLUE SKY from Saturn of Rockford and the FIREFIGHTERS LOCAL... giveaway.... as soon as i hear who won.. I WILL POST IT.... Remember... it was MY FIRST ORDERED SKY...... so, if you win.... CAN I PLEASE DRIVE IT? PRETTY PLEASE??????? JUST OFF THE FLOOR???????????????????oopsy... i guess i am begging..... GOOD LUCK ALL. who bought tickets at our DOWNERS GROVE SKY PARTY...... and thanks again for making it a GREAT SUCCESS........SkyBaby

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Well, the time has come... THIS MONDAY... WILL BE THE DRAWING FOR THE MIDNIGHT BLUE SKY from Saturn of Rockford and the FIREFIGHTERS LOCAL... giveaway.... as soon as i hear who won.. I WILL POST IT.... Remember... it was MY FIRST ORDERED SKY...... so, if you win.... CAN I PLEASE DRIVE IT? PRETTY PLEASE??????? JUST OFF THE FLOOR???????????????????oopsy... i guess i am begging..... GOOD LUCK ALL. who bought tickets at our DOWNERS GROVE SKY PARTY...... and thanks again for making it a GREAT SUCCESS........SkyBaby
I'll let you sit in it -- after all I let you sit in all my SKYs :jester:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Of course I'll let you ride it.

I have about 150.00 into this so I hope my luck is good Redline is built now waiting for delivery. It would be neat to have 3 Skys at once. Trading in number 271 when Redline comes in(Real soon I hope). good luck to all my friends that bought tickets at Downers show. If I don't win I hope it is one of our group that does.
Scott

·
Registered
308 Posts
Yep, that's my dealership. Already entered.
do you already have your sky? who is your salesperson, Jim Birelli is mine. i have had my baby for almost 2 months and have about 2,230 miles on her.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Nope, have my order in for a redline and by the length of the list it sounds like it'll be another 6 months. My salesman is Andy Poffinbarger.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope, have my order in for a redline and by the length of the list it sounds like it'll be another 6 months. My salesman is Andy Poffinbarger.

Andy is COOL...... tell him Teri says hi...... .... They bought my BLACK ONE...... so, now, i dont have one..... but, that is ok.... i am keeping busy. SkyBaby

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I'll let you sit in it -- after all I let you sit in all my SKYs :jester:
You are very kind.......... so, when ya all want to come over.. so i can DROOL OVER ALL THE PRETTY COLORED SKYS IN MY YARD AGAIN.... i will EVEN HELP WASH THEM THIS TIME..... YOU ALL NAME THE DATE.. AND I WILL DO THE REST.......:cheers: EVERYONE IS INVITED....... SkyBaby

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm sure they'd accept donations from anyone (which is what qualifies you). Not sure whether entries are still accepted at this point though. I know we can't provide links or phone numbers but if you go to saturn's website in the find a dealer section and use a Rockford zip such as 61114 you'll find it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Must have been somebody local. I called Friday to inquire about entering and was told that while entering was still open, I would have to come in and fill out an entry blank onsite. Rather difficult for me to do from 2500 miles away!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
SkyBaby, any word on who won?
hey i just talked to saturn of rockford, and as of 10:44am they do not know who won the sky. but did know that whoever it was has 3 kids. she is sopose to have a list of all the winners sometime this afternoon.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have tried to call... no luck...... i guess one of you will have to let me know who won MY CAR....... SkyBaby

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i cant beleive it...... GOT A RL ON ORDER... AND THEY WONT EVEN RETURN MY CALL.... ugh... i just want a NAME...... WHO IS IT? SkyBaby

·
Registered
386 Posts
i cant beleive it...... GOT A RL ON ORDER... AND THEY WONT EVEN RETURN MY CALL.... ugh... i just want a NAME...... WHO IS IT? SkyBaby
SKYBABY you buying a RL?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SKYBABY you buying a RL?

One on order...... but wont even think of getting here til next spring.. hopefully i will be ok again then... SkyBaby

1 - 20 of 27 Posts