Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up my G/F's Sky on Monday afternoon. Had the wheels installed yesterday (DUB Dirty Dogs, 18x8.5). Had to have the bolt circle modified slighty (107 to 110, no big deal). Removed the "SKY" logo from the rear fascia. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Wow

Absolutely beautiful !!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Silver Pearl
Black/Red Leather
Manual
6 Disk Monsoon
Chrome Wheels

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice!

Great looking car and the wheels really make the red pop! Hope you (your GF) enjoy!:cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
The wheels are great!:thumbs:

·
Registered
153 Posts
:thumbs: Sharp!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
18,029 Posts
i don't like the wheels and the badging should have remained...sorry but u asked! Matter of fact, u should have added additional badging...Skyman and I did!

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
:thumbs: Wheels are beautiful...but I would have left the badging

·
Registered
877 Posts
very nice...........

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nice wheels. Car looks very hot.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I also love the wheels!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Looks great, and good choice on the de-badging!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I don't think the wheels look any better than the original wheels.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Nice wheels, I must say, I like the "stock ones" but yours do look good.....I will also remove the "SKY" badge. The rear looks (MHO) better, with only the Saturn logo in the crome strips front and back. My opinion ONLY....:lol:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
They almost look like Corvette Z06 rims...Swweeettt :yesnod:

·
Registered
637 Posts
marlboromike said:
i don't like the wheels and the badging should have remained...sorry but u asked! Matter of fact, u should have added additional badging...Skyman and I did!

Sorry, but I just don't understand the need for the redundancy with the license plate frame and pointing out that it's 2.4 liter?...whatever makes ya happy I guess.:willy:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
marlboromike said:
Thanks for your honest comments. I understand that wheels are a matter of taste and not everyone is going to like all of the different styles avaliable. In regards to the badging; Again it is a matter of taste. I, for one, like my stuff clean. I just can't stand trying to get the dirt, wax/polish, etc. out of all the nooks and cranies that seems to build up around all the badge/letter edges. As a matter of fact I always remove any side mouldings that my cars come equipped with. Case in point, my Dodge Magnum; no badges, no side mouldings, I even got rid of the rear wiper.............

1 - 20 of 30 Posts