1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
What the...? The Hat comes in RED AND BLACK!? Why can't the cars?!

·
Registered
127 Posts
The saturn dealer here has them for sale along with the Red T-shirt with the sky picture on it. I thought of buying them both to wear when I pick up my baby. Especially if my interior really gets to be red..
Kimmi:D

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
WDI-SKY said:
Have you chaps seen this cap?
They were giving them away at my Saturn dealer when they had the car on display for an afternoon a couple of months ago. My wife and I both got one. We also got a couple of the red t-shirts with the Sky on them...also gratis.

·
Registered
308 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Congrats!!!! You must wear it when you pick up your ride and add the picture for all of us to see.

Sidebar: If the Sky hat is rare enough to invite a 30.00 bid, I can only imagine what a the real thing will bring in on ebay.

(Not that I would ever sell off what I have waited this long for -- but you know it will happen)

·
Registered
256 Posts
The hat is available at the dealership in Maryland where I test drove the SKY.

Jester

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I would like to see them come out with a hat and shirt in the same colors as the car is available in, that way they could include each with every new sky, and it be color co-ordinated.... wouldn't that be cool

·
Registered
438 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
I would like to see them come out with a hat and shirt in the same colors as the car is available in, that way they could include each with every new sky, and it be color co-ordinated.... wouldn't that be cool

Maybe on a shelf...not on while driving:nono: You might as well get a matching set for the passenger! NOT COOL:deadhorse

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
Maybe on a shelf...not on while driving:nono: You might as well get a matching set for the passenger! NOT COOL:deadhorse
you are entitled to your opinion but I disagree... right now I am wearing a dark blue shirt with a tan collar... it will match my car when I get it....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts