Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its not a detailed representation or drawing of a Sky. Its not meant to be but the side louver line is there which the Solstice does not have. And its close enough for me and the girls I go with. (They ain't real picky anyway.)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Its not a detailed representation or drawing of a Sky. Its not meant to be but the side louver line is there which the Solstice does not have. And its close enough for me and the girls I go with. (They ain't real picky anyway.)
Get the hat & Wear the hat...With Pride:cool:

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Perhaps we should get your permission before posting :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
The intelligent way to post is to view past threads on a topic.....insuring it is not duplicated...just like the duplication of this thread...what u r supposed to do is ask the administrator to delete one...that is if u r intelligent.

·
Registered
274 Posts
The intelligent way to post is to view past threads on a topic.....insuring it is not duplicated...just like the duplication of this thread...what u r supposed to do is ask the administrator to delete one...that is if u r intelligent.
Thank you so very much for your insight.
YOU are quite obviously a very very intelligent person
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Super Moderator
5,136 Posts
We sold hats at the NASSAM for $20 (plus S&H) that were customized for Sol, Sky, and Coupe. Glenn (HoosierGXP on the Solstice Forum) has the digitized artwork and a connection with a custom embroidery shop.

The price may be a bit higher for a one-off, and for changing the NASSAM text to SKY, but you can PM him and see if he will put an order in for you.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts