Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Nah...
I've been watching this guy bully people for several months.
He evidently thinks he runs the place
I'm just letting him know that I know how to internet kung-fu if that's what he wants.:boxing:
I'm not sure who you think you saw getting bullied? Maybe your issues are within yourself!

:lol:

Bert

·
Registered
208 Posts
We sold hats at the NASSAM for $20 (plus S&H) that were customized for Sol, Sky, and Coupe. Glenn (HoosierGXP on the Solstice Forum) has the digitized artwork and a connection with a custom embroidery shop.

The price may be a bit higher for a one-off, and for changing the NASSAM text to SKY, but you can PM him and see if he will put an order in for you.
Why bother, he made it clear that he's happy with inaccurate representation of the car he says he loves!

:ack:

Bert

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I sent the guy with the black Sky hats a msg about getting a yellow hat since my Sky is yellow. He says the hats are black but he can do the Sky silhouette and name in yellow or another color. Yellow and black works for me. FYI google saturn Sky merchandise. His stuff comes up first on my lap top. Ha has to be in China or Taiwan. Takes a month to get it, so it says. Will see.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I like the hat but a bit pricey. However if you want a hat that says Sky and they ARE very few and far between, then there is that one.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
After commenting about how spendy the hat was, I just added it to my home screen to be decided on later. Nice hat.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts