Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a thread on the Solstice forum that discusses Premium Acoustic Headliner for the Solstice, and notes that it's a required option for OnStar-equipped vehicles. Someone also brought up the question of this being a standard option on SKY since OnStar is standard, which was answered with a "yes" by brentil.

However, I don't think I've seen any pics of it yet, nor any confirmation of its existance. Are there any around that I may have missed, and is this really going to be a standard feature on SKY?

Even if it's an option, I'll probably spring for it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahh ok, it looks quite nice. Thanks for the link :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
-Tj- said:
Someone also brought up the question of this being a standard option on SKY since OnStar is standard, which was answered with a "yes" by brentil.
Just for a definition clarification, there is no such thing as a Standard Option, Either it is an Option , or Standard equipment...

And Yes it is Standard on the Sky....

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
Just for a definition clarification, there is no such thing as a Standard Option, Either it is an Option , or Standard equipment...

And Yes it is Standard on the Sky....

Heheh yeah like a temporary permanent...:jester:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rick Tinley Park said:
Heheh yeah like a temporary permanent...:jester:
Alright, alright, enough fun at my expense. :lol:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
-Tj- said:
Alright, alright, enough fun at my expense. :lol:
I was not thrying to have fun at your expense, I have seen many others use the term you used, I was just Informing everyone that there is no such this as a standard option...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was mainly addressing Rick there with the "fun at my expense" comment.

BTW, I think you might want to do a search on Google or something for "standard options". You might find that it's a commonly used term for items that are already equipped on the car that may or may not be upgradable and are (sometimes) not found on other cars.

And please try to correct your own posts before trying to correct others...

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
-Tj- said:

BTW, I think you might want to do a search on Google or something for "standard options". You might find that it's a commonly used term for items that are already equipped on the car that may or may not be upgradable and are (sometimes) not found on other cars.

I just did another google search, the first one did not turn up anything, this one did, , according to Toyota, Standard Options are the normal list of Options you can choose for a particular car, as opposed to dealer installed options...
Your reference to the Standard option of Onstar and the headliner on the Sky is still Incorrect even by that definition, Standard equipment is any equipment that is included in the base price of the car...

I stand corrected and apologise...

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
-Tj- said:

Just funin ya.. My Wife is a hair stylist and people ask for a temp perm all the time!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts