Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So - I'm at a conference here in Chicago this week...

On Saturday, a few of my buds and I were queued up outside of a club...
A very long and slow moving queue...
Suddenly a beautiful Black SKY drives up (no - I didn't see pink calipers)...

:eek: Practically everyone in front of our group ran over to the car to check it out!:eek:

hehehe... We were within the doors of the club in minutes...

When I left the club (a couple HOURS later), the people who were in front of us were just reaching the door!

To the driver of the car - Thanks!!
:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Well....... you should have called..... i would meet ya there... with my PINK calipers......... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Hee Hee, leave it to Sky baby to find a way in...:lol: Love the new avatar girlfriend....:thumbs:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Okay I need to know what "avatar" is

agirltrucker said:
Hee Hee, leave it to Sky baby to find a way in...:lol: Love the new avatar girlfriend....:thumbs:
Hi, I only belong to this forum and many times I have seen the word "avatar". Sorry for my stupid question but what is it???? Thanks for bringing this girl up to speed!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
skybright said:
Hi, I only belong to this forum and many times I have seen the word "avatar". Sorry for my stupid question but what is it???? Thanks for bringing this girl up to speed!
The avatar is what is under your name. But of course you dont have one yet , but it is ...Well just look under Skip and you will see.....Skip...:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Well....... you should have called..... i would meet ya there... with my PINK calipers......... SkyBaby-07
Didja ever do them pink sun visors?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Thanks for the info

Skip said:
The avatar is what is under your name. But of course you dont have one yet , but it is ...Well just look under Skip and you will see.....Skip...:cheers:
Thanks for bringing this girl up to speed Skip!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts