Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the codes used by Saturn's System to tell you the status of your order:

• 020 - Order Accepted
  • 025 - Selected for Approval
  • 026 - Sent to POMS (Product Order Management System)
  • 030 - Received at POMS (Accepted by the Assembly Plant) This is when you will receive the TPW (Tentative Production Week)
  • 033 - Sequenced & VIN Assigned
  • 038 - Produced (Vehicle Built)
  • 040 - Released to Carrier (Ready for Pick-Up by Transportation)
  • 041 - Invoiced (Dealer receives the actual invoice for the vehicle)
  • 042 - Shipped (On the truck on the way to the intended store)
  • 050 - Received by Dealer
We received notice today that the 1st Sky we ordered has gone to Event Code 030 but there is no TPW as of yet. :banghead: :mad:

As you can see it is a little different from what was posted by Brentil about the Solstice.

This status comes from a list the Dealer gets from Saturn. Saturn gives the dealer one (1) list free every week. If the dealer wants more than one per week they must pay for it. :banghead: We are receiving one daily to keep up with all of our vehicles.

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
Here are the codes used by Saturn's System to tell you the status of your order:

• 020 - Order Accepted
  • 025 - Selected for Approval
  • 026 - Sent to POMS (Product Order Management System)
  • 030 - Received at POMS (Accepted by the Assembly Plant) This is when you will receive the TPW (Tentative Production Week)
  • 033 - Sequenced & VIN Assigned
  • 038 - Produced (Vehicle Built)
  • 040 - Released to Carrier (Ready for Pick-Up by Transportation)
  • 041 - Invoiced (Dealer receives the actual invoice for the vehicle)
  • 042 - Shipped (On the truck on the way to the intended store)
  • 050 - Received by Dealer
We received notice today that the 1st Sky we ordered has gone to Event Code 030 but there is no TPW as of yet. :banghead: :mad:

As you can see it is a little different from what was posted by Brentil about the Solstice.

This status comes from a list the Dealer gets from Saturn. Saturn gives the dealer one (1) list free every week. If the dealer wants more than one per week they must pay for it. :banghead: We are receiving one daily to keep up with all of our vehicles.

Regards,

Where is the code located on the printout, is it the Order ID? I don"t see it on my printout, which I got the day my order was accepted ERNEST

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ernest said:
Where is the code located on the printout, is it the Order ID? I don"t see it on my printout, which I got the day my order was accepted ERNEST
Is NOT the Order ID#. In your sheet you may see the code 020 but I'm not sure where. Ours didn't go to 030 until today... :eek:

Regards,

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Thanks Sky Dealer, I thought i had read something before that the codes were different than on the Solstice, i guess each division has their own codes...

Still waiting for my Image ......

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
I'll add these to the official ordering FAQ, thanks SD.

They look very similair to the Pontiac ones, just altered slightly.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
brentil said:
I'll add these to the official ordering FAQ, thanks SD.

They look very similair to the Pontiac ones, just altered slightly.
My pleasure!!! :thumbs:

S.D.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Second Image

Hey Sky dealer, do you have any Idea when the second Images will be out?

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SkyMan 07 said:
Hey Sky dealer, do you have any Idea when the second Images will be out?
Supposedly :rolleyes: tomorrow Thursday Jan 19th but this is NOT for sure!!! :brentil:

Regards,

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
Supposedly :rolleyes: tomorrow Thursday Jan 19th but this is NOT for sure!!! :brentil:

Regards,

My dealer indicated that he expected to receive some this week and the next batch first week of Feb. Does this sound reasonable?

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Sky Dealer said:

Regards,

For Pontiac Thur was the day those types of things came out. So sounds reasonable.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
Is NOT the Order ID#. In your sheet you may see the code 020 but I'm not sure where. Ours didn't go to 030 until today

Just got off the phone with dealer, my order went code 025 today.:D I wonder what the lead timne is to the next code, any ideas? ERNEST:D

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ernest said:
Sky Dealer said:
Is NOT the Order ID#. In your sheet you may see the code 020 but I'm not sure where. Ours didn't go to 030 until today

Just got off the phone with dealer, my order went code 025 today.:D I wonder what the lead timne is to the next code, any ideas? ERNEST:D
You are probably looking at another week or so before it goes Code 030. :thumbs:

Regards,

·
Registered
326 Posts
What is an "image"? And why does my dealer have to get 1 or 2?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
anyones dealers get an image today??

I haven't heard from mine so I'm guessing no.

anyone? anyone? bueller?

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have heard nothing from my dealer. Seems that i know more about the car than he does -thanks to this site. Not sure if Im going to call him anymore, just get info from here. :mad:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
usmc said:
anyones dealers get an image today??

I haven't heard from mine so I'm guessing no.

anyone? anyone? bueller?
I'm off today so I don't know what has happened if anything at all. :eek:

I will call work later on to see if there has been any developments... :thumbs:

Regards,

·
Registered
247 Posts
Just spoke with my salesman

He had no new images today ... he talked to someone at Saturn and is hoping to get an idea when he will get an image and be able to order an automatic ...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts