Saturn Sky Forum banner

SKY in Columbia, SC SATURDAY 10/29

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  SKY Spy 
#1 ·
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Starting at 9:30AM tomorrow (Saturday 10/29) the SKY will be at Saturn of Columbia in Columbia, SC and it will be out for show until 7PM. :eek: On Sunday and Monday it will be on display at Columbiana Center Mall.

I'll love to meet anyone that comes in to look at it from this forum. I will be with it on Sunday also on the Mall Event from 1:30PM to 5PM. :willy:

We will be catering lunch from 1 till 5PM for all attending so come on in and have a free lunch on us and take a personal look of the SKY!!! :cheers:

See you all there!!! :cool:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

#3 ·
See ya there BA

I have my camera ready to go, my hubby is at home sleeping so when I get home myself from the lab at 7am he will be ready to head out and I can sleep on the way YYYAAAAHHHHOOOO.
Did you know that they had the Sky here last Friday ( Greenville, SC) and no one told me about it, never got a phone call or email. So I phoned them on Monday and told a salesperson that they were not doing a very good job and that they need to see how informative the salesperson was from Columbia and that I was going to refer people to him instead of thier dealership. Obvious that they dont have thier ducks in a row!!!!:willy:

#5 ·
Kimberly Clothier said:
Do you think if I get a good picture they will actually let me have a avator with me standing with a Sky??????? Would be nice, kinda feel left out of the action !!!:D
Hey, sounds like a plan!!! :cheers:

See you there!!!

Regards,

P.S.: I'll have my camera ready so I will be taking plenty of pictures, I can take one with you and the car and posted or send it to you if you want... :eek:

#6 ·
Kimberly Clothier said:
I have my camera ready to go, my hubby is at home sleeping so when I get home myself from the lab at 7am he will be ready to head out and I can sleep on the way YYYAAAAHHHHOOOO.
Did you know that they had the Sky here last Friday ( Greenville, SC) and no one told me about it, never got a phone call or email. So I phoned them on Monday and told a salesperson that they were not doing a very good job and that they need to see how informative the salesperson was from Columbia and that I was going to refer people to him instead of thier dealership. Obvious that they dont have thier ducks in a row!!!!:willy:
Thanks for the kind words... :cheers: If anyone buys one from me, there will be something comming to you, ok??? :eek:

See ya later!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.