Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This morning, I was watching Discovery Channel at around 10:25 central time, and there was a commercial for GM. They showed a few cars that GM made, and the production lines. One of the vehicles was the sky. Just thought that you may want a heads up! :D BTW it was red and looked very good. I think they showed a person sitting in it, but I'm not sure.

The commercial was for the "Everybody gets the Employee discount" promotion, and boasting about GM in general.
It's a joke, get it? :willy:

·
Registered
3 Posts
castleking said:
This morning, I was watching Discovery Channel at around 10:25 central time, and there was a commercial for GM. They showed a few cars that GM made, and the production lines. One of the vehicles was the sky. Just thought that you may want a heads up! :D BTW it was red and looked very good.
Sweeet... *turns on discovery channel and waits*

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw it again on NBC during Las Vegas today. There was a person sitting in it. They also showed some other concepts that I missed the first time around.

·
Registered
16 Posts
*sets Tivo for both channels*

I wanna see damn it!!! Red would look hot, but IMO, c'mon. We all know black is the best. :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
GM Commercial

Okay, the commercial is showing in lots of places. They do show a 'shot' of the car, but the cockpit looks like a mockup and not the real thing. That said...who cares. What a great looking car. Definitely whets my whistle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts