Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Sky roadster show will be at the Niles, Ohio saturn store on Friday the 16th.

Saturn of 422 is the dealership.

Will be taking my camera and they said we could sit in it! I'll believe it when it happens!

Turk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Pictures...lots of pictures

Turk said:
The Sky roadster show will be at the Niles, Ohio saturn store on Friday the 16th.

Saturn of 422 is the dealership.

Will be taking my camera and they said we could sit in it! I'll believe it when it happens!

Turk
Turk,

Other than overwhelming jealousy, I can only congradulate you. :cool:

I'll patiently await some pictures.
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
Enjoy it. Remember to take a pic with you beside it. We are living through you :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice event, radio station there and hot dogs!
And did I get a chance to sit in it? . . . . . . . . . . No! :brentil:
Here is the links to the pictures:

www.elmhurstprop.com/skypicts

Turk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
Great pics. Sols are showing up in our area shortly and seats will be aavialable to try for size. Since the platform is the same watch for these.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
802 Posts
Thanks Turk, Great pics. Isn't this car more empressive in person. The pics are all well and good, but until you have seen this car up close and personel you really can't appreciate it. Thanks again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree completely. It is really something in person!

The dealership is up to 12 sold. Several are automatics. I'm 7th on the list and I know of at least one ahead of me that is an automatic. So does that make me 6th??

Turk




fkeillor said:
Thanks Turk, Great pics. Isn't this car more empressive in person. The pics are all well and good, but until you have seen this car up close and personel you really can't appreciate it. Thanks again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Turk said:
Nice event, radio station there and hot dogs!
And did I get a chance to sit in it? . . . . . . . . . . No! :brentil:
Here is the links to the pictures:

www.elmhurstprop.com/skypicts

Turk
Turk nice photos. Looks like thats the same Blue SKY that was in Cincinnati Ohio. I see you noticed the rear deck a little off. Sales person said this was pre-production car and that would be even and flat on my SKY. They had several radio stations coming out for few hours along with grilled hot dogs,chips,arby roast beef,costco membership people.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top